RE:Rankings

7 more disappeared in the last 2 days.

This post was edited

7 more disappeared in the last 2 days.

I have noticed on some of your post that you have 2 or 3 of the same thing and a page full in here! If your concerned about your count, contact "Trueteam 1".

This post was edited

7 more disappeared in the last 2 days.I have noticed on some of your post that you have 2 or 3 of the same thing and a page full in here! If your concerned about your count, contact "Trueteam 1".

Tried twice but got no response. I know why it happens. When someone leaves Truenudists, any thread they originated is deleted and all posts in that thread are deducted. No other site I have used does this and I can't get an answer as to why this one does.

This post was edited

7 more disappeared in the last 2 days.I have noticed on some of your post that you have 2 or 3 of the same thing and a page full in here! If your concerned about your count, contact "Trueteam 1".Tried twice but got no response. I know why it happens. When someone leaves Truenudists, any thread they originated is deleted and all posts in that thread are deducted. No other site I have used does this and I can't get an answer as to why this one does.

When you left the site, did you close your membership? I joined about 4 years ago and I was not active for a year or two but my account was still active. Now I am back and my post's are still here.

This post was edited

7 more disappeared in the last 2 days.I have noticed on some of your post that you have 2 or 3 of the same thing and a page full in here! If your concerned about your count, contact "Trueteam 1".Tried twice but got no response. I know why it happens. When someone leaves Truenudists, any thread they originated is deleted and all posts in that thread are deducted. No other site I have used does this and I can't get an answer as to why this one does.When you left the site, did you close your membership? I joined about 4 years ago and I was not active for a year or two but my account was still active. Now I am back and my post's are still here.

I never left the site. If someone started a thread that I had replied to and leaves the site, the entire thread disappears and the count for everyone who had posted on it goes down.

This post was edited

7 more gone this morning!

This post was edited

22 gone.

This post was edited

I wonder if the count has been modified to be number of posts in the last x months or something. Tome its no big deal, I never pay any attention to it. I know how much Im on here and post.

This post was edited

I wonder if the count has been modified to be number of posts in the last x months or something. Tome its no big deal, I never pay any attention to it. I know how much Im on here and post.

When I inquired why this was happening, I was told that when someone leaves Truenudists, all threads they started are deleted. Followup questions as to why this was done here, when other forums in which I participate do not, were not answered.

This post was edited

Back to my last 100 point.
Still need 8 more to get to where I was before they were dropped.

This post was edited