RE:Rankings

Normally don't comment until I reach 100, but I have passed the 50 post mark in less than a week.

This post was edited

I am at the top of the "Most Active Users" list.If you play the games you gain posts rapidly.And it is fun.Well, it gives you something to do.

I am very busy any way and the games, jokes, etc. just don't appeal to me that miuch.

This post was edited

Gained 100 posts in just 10 days.
My average since becoming active is a little under 100 a month, so I have been unusually active lately.
A lot of interesting things going on both on the board and in my personal development as a nudist.

This post was edited

100 in 15 days, Not as quick as the last one but still faster than average.
Next 100 should get off to a quick start as I am in the middle of what is likely to become my longest time nude an near the end of my least clothed month ever!

This post was edited

Noticed that my ranking changed to Ultra when I hit 2000 posts.
Guess the threshold changed since someone posted them early in this thread.
Despite my suggestion, I am not going to move to a clothing optional resort year round, taking only one small suitcase of clothes and trashing or donating the rest!

This post was edited

Lost 16 posts overnight.
Someone who had started a lot of threads where I had entered comments must have left.

This post was edited

Took until today to get back where I was before the sudden drop.

This post was edited

What are you up to?

This post was edited

Another hundred in 24 days.
Would have been a few days sooner if 20 or so posts had not disappeared.

This post was edited

Thank you for this.

I've been wondering and finally decided to look for an FAQ that would explain it.

Again. Thank you.

This post was edited