RE:Rankings

Checked the site and saw that it has been quite inactive for a while, but decided to join anyway.

This post was edited

Checked the site and saw that it has been quite inactive for a while, but decided to join anyway.

Good deal, maybe more Super Nudists will see my post above with the link, find & join the group & start posting to it so it will become more active again.

This post was edited

One hundred more in total count, but over 130 posts to achieve this,
disappearing posts are getting more frequent all the time!

This post was edited

yeah a million more to go..:))

This post was edited

Wonder where I rank?
It appears that the further up the ranking you go, the harder it is to achieve the next level.
Interesting!!

This post was edited

000 Posts = Textile011 Posts = Barefoot051 Posts = Topless101 Posts = Undies Only251 Posts = Butt Naked501 Posts = Super Nudist1001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #22001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #33001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #44001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #55001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #16001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #2"
Theres one missing....there seems to be an "ultra nudist" Not listed?

This post was edited

000 Posts = Textile011 Posts = Barefoot051 Posts = Topless101 Posts = Undies Only251 Posts = Butt Naked501 Posts = Super Nudist1001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #22001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #33001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #44001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #55001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #16001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #2"Theres one missing....there seems to be an "ultra nudist" Not listed?

I think the ultra super nudist and ultra nudist are the same thing.

This post was edited

Again took about 130 posts for a net gain of 100 due to dropped posts.

This post was edited
RE:Rankings nomenclature

All the more reason to reclassify the names of each rank or obtain them differently.
A mere number next to a quill icon would be more obvious for posts made. If rankings are used they should be based on how many people either "Liked" or "Replied" to the comment. Perhaps a thumbs down could also count to reduce a count of "Like"s.
The Ranking titles are rather weird. Braving the process to first join and then become Certified should rank someone as more than a Textile. I suggest starting at one of "Bare", "Undressed", "Naked" or similar and perhaps moving up socially in terms of an insect such as egg, pupae, chrysalis, butterfly.
It is not really helpful to rate a blanket level of nudity onto a member. I understand it is a light-hearted attempt, but it is obtuse, confusing, innaccurate and not a basis of quality comments.

I think a rating based on useful, considered, comments that contribute to a conversation would be a better thing to display under a Profile picture. For example it could range from Erudite to Pleb. Perhaps anybody with positive feedback over 1000 becomes Erudite and anyone with negative score of "Likes", or having been "Flag"ed or had comments removed by a Moderator, becomes a Pleb.
On second thought I don't think the Moderator should have any input, as a contrary view is not a reason for removing a comment. I have read many complaints of people who have had comments removed for what they percieve as no reason. The reason is not explained, given or displayed.

That may be another enhancement - the reason for comment removal is logged back to the user, such as -Group closed, -Flagged by Users, -Mod says X
X could be Inappropriate, Trolling, Sexual, Unrelated, Mindless, Incomprehensible, Wrong subject/Group, and whatever other specific reasons may exist.

It is certainly a negative experience to read through pages of mindless comments that add nothing. Me too is OK if genuine. Contrary points of view are normal, but can be introduced as "Another angle/point of view/way of looking at it" etc. etc. can all smooth the way.

The Profile pictures do already have quite a lot of information for the User. This post is more about more useful Ranking information under the pictures in Group lists.

More ideas welcome. Use the Community to make improvements suggestions. Of course its not always possible to just add a feature, but editing is usually possible. So good luck.

This post was edited

Made it to barefoot. Looking forward to losing more clothes as I post more.

Looks like you have lost everything now :) Super!

This post was edited