RE:Rankings

Does anyone know if posts to groups affect rankings or only those to the forum?

This post was edited

Does anyone know if posts to groups affect rankings or only those to the forum?

Both.

This post was edited

Does anyone know if posts to groups affect rankings or only those to the forum?Both.

Yep, it doesn't matter whether you post to a group or the forum, each one counts towards your total post count. So get busy posting.

This post was edited

Sandals & Sunglasses! With the warm weather we've had lately, I'm not missing them too much. In a few days, the use of both will evaporate here! ;-(

This post was edited

Sandals & Sunglasses! With the warm weather we've had lately, I'm not missing them too much. In a few days, the use of both will evaporate here! ;-(

Yes I have been from ''Super Nudist'' with Sandals when out side and glasses back to ''Textile'' as the weather has got colder and next year all been well I will go the other way when it starts getting warmer.

This post was edited

I was glad to find this post. I always wondered where the break downs were for getting 'promoted' to a new title. I was excited to see I had made it to Topless. LOL.

This post was edited

I was glad to find this post. I always wondered where the break downs were for getting 'promoted' to a new title. I was excited to see I had made it to Topless. LOL.

Keep posting and you too can become Super Nudist, like some of the rest of us. There is even a special Super Nudist group you can join when you reach this status. https://www.truenudists.com/group/the-butt-naked-super-nudist-club/

Maybe you can join and help reinvigorate the group by posting there, too.

This post was edited

I finally made it to butt naked. Great feeling and made lots of friends along the way. ;-)

I am still at undies only, but since I don't own any, I consider myself to be butt naked.

This post was edited

I am totally naked and so should everyone else---this is a nudist site

This post was edited

I am totally naked and so should everyone else---this is a nudist site

Don't know what to make of this comment.
While all of us are nudists to some degree, most of us have reasons to be places where clothes are needed.
Some of us who live where the winter gets cold can't or don't want to spend enough on heat to stay nuke in the house in the winter.
In additions, some including me, share a living situation with textiles who wouldn't want to see someone nude all or most of the time.

This post was edited