RE:Rankings

Interesting in the last day about 30 of my posts have gone.

This post was edited

More than 10 of mine did also.

This post was edited

Is that posted some place? I was wondering about that as well! Thanks for the ? and answer.

This post was edited

I also noticed the higher the ranking the more views there seems to be is there a correlation?

This post was edited

Tan Lines & No Tan Lines would be good rankings...

This post was edited

Another 100 in a month or so. Actually more since 10+ were deleted

This post was edited

Your post numbers will fluctuate from time to time for various reasons. If the site updates, it's possible that some of the info to your profile does not transfer. Group Mods will periodically go through their groups and glean their group discussions and delete some topics that are old or not very active. You can lose post numbers here as well. If a group is deleted or disbanded or a group Mod closes down groups and then leaves the site, you'll lose those post numbers as well. If a forum topic is found to be negative, uncivil, too sexual or not to the site owners taste, that topic can also be deleted and you'll lose post numbers there.

I've said this many times; it's not the number of posts you post or the ranking you have under your profile that counts, it the content of your postings. There are several here with Ultra Nudist rankings and they contribute nothing to discussions but rude, uncivil comments. Worry less about the numbers of posts and rankings and concentrate more on contribution to topics of discussion with content and less about piling up numbers of posts. That's what's really important.

This post was edited

Another hundred.

This post was edited

Post 502. Super Nudist!Does that mean I am supposed to go in a phone booth ( if I can find one) and rip off all of my clothes? lol

By the same logic, does an ultra nudist move to a clothing optional resort with the clothes that will fit in one small carry-on bag and give everything else away?

This post was edited

There IS a group for Super Nudists, if you want to check it out. https://www.truenudists.com/group/the-butt-naked-super-nudist-club/

This post was edited