Good week but way too many clothes

This past week a buddy and I celebrated my b-day by taking a road trip. We hit 4 different locations in central Kentucky, all interesting and enjoyable, evening meals were at nice places and the airbnb places we stayed in were pleasant. But other than sleep time I had clothes on.
Then i came home and went to work and work and work, Between 9 am on Thurs and 9:15 on Sat. I got 37 hours in. So other than sleep time I was pretty much clothed. Good earnings so not complaining, but simply not used to going hours on end with clothes on my bod. Sat eve
I came home to a house guest who speaks very little English so I do not expect him to understand on my hospitality exchange where it states I am a nudist. So I have a little something on now, he leaves tomorrow, so at last I will have most of a day to be bare. My skin needs it.

This topic was edited
RE:Good week but way too many clothes

With very high humidity and temperatures approaching 90 degrees, I too was wearing more than I wanted for more time than I wanted. Spent Friday installing a new window in a bedroom. The sill is high enough for me to be nude while working inside, but needed clothes for outside. Wore along tee shirt and just a pair of sports underwear which breathes and has just a very short leg. Both came off as soon as I was inside again. Replaced siding on Saturday, so clothes were required along with the tool belt

This post was edited

Road trips are great fun! I've taken a few with male friends and we'll be taking one very soon with very close friends. Though my nudism was confined to my hotel room in the evening hours and our nudism will be confined to our hotel room on this trip with friends, it matters not.

We are quite fortunate to be able to live naked most of the time, no one can ever live naked 24/7/365. At some point, you have to put on clothes to go on into society and conduct business or pleasure. This last week, we were home quite a bit and were naked the entire time. Lots of backyard work and small projects to complete. We dressed for an hour here and an hour or so there but always returned home and got outta those clothes as quick as possible to return to our normal state!

This week is busy but we'll have plenty of time for nudity and hoping for a day trip to a nude resort.

This post was edited

We wore to many clothes as well the past 3 weeks. One son is on hiatus and is in town working on our father/son project car and doing some cars shows. He flew out Monday and our clothes went flying off.
It's feels good to breath again.

This post was edited

We wore to many clothes as well the past 3 weeks. One son is on hiatus and is in town working on our father/son project car and doing some cars shows. He flew out Monday and our clothes went flying off.It's feels good to breath again.

I know that feeling and remember it well!

When our girls were still in school, one in college and the other in HS, we would pray for hours that they'd be outta the house so Di and I could "get back to normal!" After they left the nest for good ... it was difficult having anyone stay with us for very long unless they too were nudists! :D

This post was edited