RE:Big Pecker/Little Pecker?

What I have notice is when I first get nude I am one size but after a bit I seem to shrink to half size and this seems to happen even when it warm out.

This post was edited

And as you get older it shrinks in more and more. Maybe more for me since got a vasectomy.

This post was edited

I live naked with my dressed girlfriend. Some days it is like inside out and the size of a peanut. When its like that I catch her staring at it. I have no modesty so it does not embarrass me to be seen that way by her or anyone else. I keep it shaved so I guess I look like a little boy.

This post was edited

Nothing to get embarrassed about at all

This post was edited

Hay! We'll never get any younger. Let's use what we have. Having handled a few I have noticed that men with smaller penises have larger balls (and vice-versa).

This post was edited

Hey Joe, that's the way it works with me.

This post was edited

mine has definitely gotten smaller and doesn't get as hard. I also don't ejaculate as much sperm as I use too. That all started when I was put on blood pressure medicine or so I believe. I haven't asked my doctor if that is a side effect but might the next time I see him. He's my age so he might have some insight to that.

This post was edited

My dick appears to have gotten smaller with age. Anyone else in the Group notice that with their dicks?

I had prostate surgery which left me impotent and since then what little I did have has gotten even smaller.

This post was edited

My dick appears to have gotten smaller with age. Anyone else in the Group notice that with their dicks?

I had prostate surgery which left me impotent and since then what little I did have has gotten even smaller.

This post was edited

I'm 67 next month I still maintain the same size of 6.5 when erect yes I have heard some guy their pecker is smaller with age and some maintain their size

This post was edited