more docks in chat...

can we have more docks please?

or can we just be able to undock our own profile?

thanks,

This topic was edited
RE: more docks in chat...

Whats a dock?????

Steve 2

This post was edited

Whats a dock????? Steve 2
I was going to say, why is everyone sick! but I won't say that, cos that would be stupid. ...........Hang on, mmmmmmmm, maybe not?
A dock dear Steve, is when you click on a name and get that little screen of that cam at the bottom of your screen. Don't know how many, but you can look at several peoples cams all at the same time.

This post was edited

I was going to say, why is everyone sick! but I won't say that, cos that would be stupid. ...........Hang on, mmmmmmmm, maybe not?
A dock dear Steve, is when you click on a name and get that little screen of that cam at the bottom of your screen. Don't know how many, but you can look at several peoples cams all at the same time.

Why would I want to do that?????? LOL

Steve 2

This post was edited

Inormally talk to several people at a time in the chat room. I like to be able to see their reacations to something Isay at times.
Thomas

Why would I want to do that?????? LOL

Steve 2

This post was edited

simply put because sometimes there are more than just two intresting people in the chat rooms....
i often have to chose who is more intresting so i can see who is new....thats all...

This post was edited

simply put because sometimes there are more than just two intresting people in the chat rooms.... i often have to chose who is more intresting so i can see who is new....thats all...
Oh wow, only two now, doesn't sound much, ahhh but would more slow it down too much?

Phil.

This post was edited

More Docks. Great, now that broad fror CT can line up the masturbaters and bitch about them as a group.

"that broad"? What the heck? wow, ok, I'm not sure who exactly you're referring to, but personally I find it insulting to refer to anywoman as a "broad", and personally, the people that are masturbating in chat, I'd like to line them up also, but not to "bitch" at them, lol. This is exactly why we need the cams and dock slots, so we can keep an eye on those that don't seem to police their own behavior.
I'll echo that, and you're not on NS now, that kind of talk will get you kicked out of here.

Phil.

This post was edited

More Docks. Great, now that broad fror CT can line up the masturbaters and bitch about them as a group.

"that broad"? What the heck? wow, ok, I'm not sure who exactly you're referring to, but personally I find it insulting to refer to anywoman as a "broad", and personally, the people that are masturbating in chat, I'd like to line them up also, but not to "bitch" at them, lol. This is exactly why we need the cams and dock slots, so we can keep an eye on those that don't seem to police their own behavior.
I'll echo that, and you're not on NS now, that kind of talk will get you kicked out of here.

Phil.

Add my 100% agreement with lookn and Phil.
Thomas

This post was edited
Docks

My understanding is that Userplane (the chat service) determines how many cams can be docked based on how much they are paid. Other chat rooms that are free and allow more docking also sell advertising space to afford this service. True Nudist does not allow nor sell advertisiting space. I know this because of my involvement in another site with cam.

This post was edited
RE: "Broads" ? ....LOL!

Hahahahaha! Joey, Joey, Joeyreading your post is like listening to dialogue from a really bad grade b movie laughable! As I am the only broad specifically from CT who has openly admitted on this forum to flagging chat room masturbators, I think I can safely assume you are referring to me.

When I enter the chat room I click on every name in there so that I know who I am potentially chatting with. It takes mere seconds to see who has their cam pointed at their lap and is masturbating. The only people I dock are the people I am actually chatting with. (Its nice to be able to put a FACE to the words).

Joey, I have to thank you. Now that I know what type of person you are I NEVER have to look at your profile or cam if I run into you in the chat room.(EDIT: I have removed this remark as it was truly beneath me to stoop to name calling.)

I would also like to thank you for outing yourself here on the forum, JoeyGeeee. Every one who reads your posts on this thread and also visits the chat room will now know to keep a sharp eye on you. As you are obviously so annoyed by the fact that I flag masturbators, either you are one yourself or you enjoy watching. Either way your days here are now numbered.

Isuggest that you close your account and be a good little boy and run off to one of the numerous sites where this behavior is acceptable - before you are forcibly banned.

Sincerely,

The Broad from CT

This post was edited