RE:

More Docks. Great, now that broad fror CT can line up the masturbaters and bitch about them as a group.

Hahahahaha! Joey, Joey, Joeyreading your post is like listening to dialogue from a really bad grade b movie laughable! As I am the only broad specifically from CT who has openly admitted on this forum to flagging chat room masturbators, I think I can safely assume you are referring to me.

When I enter the chat room I click on every name in there so that I know who I am potentially chatting with. It takes mere seconds to see who has their cam pointed at their lap and is masturbating. The only people I dock are the people I am actually chatting with. (Its nice to be able to put a FACE to the words).

Joey, I have to thank you. Now that I know what type of person you are I NEVER have to look at your profile or cam if I run into you in the chat room. I can just ignore you for the inconsequential little pissant that you are.

I would also like to thank you for outing yourself here on the forum, JoeyGeeee. Every one who reads your posts on this thread and also visits the chat room will now know to keep a sharp eye on you. As you are obviously so annoyed by the fact that I flag masturbators, either you are one yourself or you enjoy watching. Either way your days here are now numbered.

Isuggest that you close your account and be a good little boy and run off to one of the numerous sites where this behavior is acceptable - before you are forcibly banned.

Sincerely,

The Broad from CT

299 posts- get a life
HAHA, is that the best you can do in reply to such a superb response?

I think you may be just about to loose yours!

Phil.

This post was edited
RE: stupidity, rudness, JoeyGeeee.

just wondering if stupidity is a legit reason to flag somebody?! come on man, if your not on this site to enjoy nudism, which does include discussing topics in the forum, then go away. yeah Phil has alot of posts, many of them were there is back and forth discussion, some more silly than others. and if you knew how to read well, you would see that the wonderfuly nice lady from CT is part of a couple, both of whom post to the forums. just how many of the posts do you read? it seems as though california is getting ready to pass a budget and i hope they findenough moneyto educate certain californians a little better.
yeah, i am a little peeved right now!

This post was edited

just wondering if stupidity is a legit reason to flag somebody?! come on man, if your not on this site to enjoy nudism, which does include discussing topics in the forum, then go away. yeah Phil has alot of posts, many of them were there is back and forth discussion, some more silly than others. and if you knew how to read well, you would see that the wonderfuly nice lady from CT is part of a couple, both of whom post to the forums. just how many of the posts do you read? it seems as though california is getting ready to pass a budget and i hope they findenough moneyto educate certain californians a little better. yeah, i am a little peeved right now!
Judging from your lack of command of the English language and your spelling I must agree withn you.
Well I strongly suspect, that his command of his SECOND language, is a damn site better than yours!
By the way, your post should have read "Judging BY your lack of A GOOD command of the English language and your spelling (comma) I must agree WITH (not withn) you."

Now, you are not going to goad anyone into an argument, so, GO AWAY and practise YOUR grammar and spelling!

Phil.

This post was edited

just wondering if stupidity is a legit reason to flag somebody?! come on man, if your not on this site to enjoy nudism, which does include discussing topics in the forum, then go away. yeah Phil has alot of posts, many of them were there is back and forth discussion, some more silly than others. and if you knew how to read well, you would see that the wonderfuly nice lady from CT is part of a couple, both of whom post to the forums. just how many of the posts do you read? it seems as though california is getting ready to pass a budget and i hope they findenough moneyto educate certain californians a little better. yeah, i am a little peeved right now!
Unfortunately stupidity is not an offense worthy of flagging but being a rude troll is...

https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=2

Flag...

This post was edited
RE:

More Docks. Great, now that broad fror CT can line up the masturbaters and bitch about them as a group.

Hahahahaha! Joey, Joey, Joeyreading your post is like listening to dialogue from a really bad grade b movie laughable! As I am the only broad specifically from CT who has openly admitted on this forum to flagging chat room masturbators, I think I can safely assume you are referring to me.

When I enter the chat room I click on every name in there so that I know who I am potentially chatting with. It takes mere seconds to see who has their cam pointed at their lap and is masturbating. The only people I dock are the people I am actually chatting with. (Its nice to be able to put a FACE to the words).

Joey, I have to thank you. Now that I know what type of person you are I NEVER have to look at your profile or cam if I run into you in the chat room. I can just ignore you for the inconsequential little pissant that you are.

I would also like to thank you for outing yourself here on the forum, JoeyGeeee. Every one who reads your posts on this thread and also visits the chat room will now know to keep a sharp eye on you. As you are obviously so annoyed by the fact that I flag masturbators, either you are one yourself or you enjoy watching. Either way your days here are now numbered.

Isuggest that you close your account and be a good little boy and run off to one of the numerous sites where this behavior is acceptable - before you are forcibly banned.

Sincerely,

The Broad from CT

I'm sorry. I used two words you seem to find derogatory. On second thought I can see why you do. I am sorry.
I said, "More Docks. Great, now that broad fror CT can line up the masturbaters and bitch about them as a group."
I should have said, "More Docks. Goody, now that nice woman from CT can line up the masturbaters and complain about them as a group."
Why would that statement provoke such a vicious attack?

Joey, I laughed when I read your first crude, sneering, derogatory post and had no intention of dignifying your words with a response. But when I saw your equally sneering, derogatory responses to both Phil and Jackie, I decided it was time you heard from "THE BROAD" herself. And then you continue from there with a hollow, snide apology and further snide, sneering, derogatory remarks to others. That's called trolling and is against the rules on this forum.

Frankly, JoeyGeee is not worth all the attentionhe is getting on this thread and I propose that we should all justflaghim for "trolling" as Steve suggested andignore him

Kindest Regards,

The "Broad from CT"

This post was edited
RE:

I have a plethora of comments which I could aim directly at this moron......BUT......I shall not lower myself to his/her depths, there is only one way to handle someone of this calibre (apart from a firing squad!) and that is simply to flag them.....And I do feel that someone of this person's limited intelligence would find it exceptionally difficult to read let alone comprehend anything I may say... So with that in mind, might I suggest that you go Bye, bye's now little lad, go play with your toys in your widdle sand pit.......
Jackie, that reminds me of one of my favorite quotes. "Never argue with and idiot, they will just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

This post was edited
RE: more docks in chat...

can we have more docks please? or can we just be able to undock our own profile? thanks,
Undocking our own profile, is a good suggestion. Is that a possibility? That would leave two spaces for docking and one for reviewing newcomers.
Jen

This post was edited
RE:

Well, as much as I don't like this person's posts, and find his loose terms in referencing women disdainful, I haven't seen any reason to flag him. Ignorace, stupidity, and poor judgement are not reasons to flag a person. If it was,manyof us would have potential to being flagged ourselves. I suppose I'm still trying to figure out the intent of his original post. Was it simply an attack on extremely intelligent, well spoken lady, or an attempt to get more people to masturbate on cam? This petty street fighting is taking this thread off track. It's starting to look like a grade school fight, instead of an intellectual discusion on a particular issue. Can we let the bickering slide and discuss this issue? I realize that having more cams cost, and so be it. Let's put our money where our mouth is. I find it incredulous that many talk about how much they enjoy this site, but yet do not support it. At the rate it's growing, there is a need for moderators also, which also costs money. I thinkTT1 hascome to the point of making some necessary decisions. If we're going to keep the tone of this site one that we can be proud of, then there must be steps taken. Most of us spend $5 on extremely frivilous items each month. Could it be worth it to us to set aside something, so that we can keep this site as it is or even better. That's a question all of us must answer. I've already put my money where my mouth is.

Very good point Lookn, I also have and have made commentin chat that it would be nice if others in there that did use chat a lot would do the same thing.

This post was edited