Profile Pic

I want to be taken seriously on this site and I know I need a profile pic. I've taken a picture but I can't changes the default profile pic that comes with a new account. I've looked at answers to this same question that others asked but none of the responses to those questions helped solved my problem

This topic was edited
RE:Profile Pic

It takes a while for the site owners to approve your picture. Submit and leave it there. Sooner or later they will approve it, assuming it meets the requirements.

This post was edited

I also would like to change my profile. Pic, you say to submit it. I don't understand how to do that if you could explain it one more time.

This post was edited

It seems you have Solved this one, right?

This post was edited

Once you submit your picture to my media and it is been approved, go into My Media and put your cursor on the picture. You will see several small icons and click on the one that looks like a lock and first make sure it shows as public and then go to the icon on the far left that looks like a pushpin and click on that. You will see that you have the option to choose this photo as your profile photo. Hope that helps! Have a happy nekked day!

This post was edited