RE:Minimal Clothing Supply

Last year, I donated all my swim trunks to a friend who was doing a charity collection. I never wore them because I never went swimming where I had to. A month ago I got invited to a party and...ugh...I had to buy a new pair.

Are there any other categories that you don't owN, such as sleepwear or underwear?

This post was edited

This issue took care of itself when we sold our house and went to traveling full-time in an RV.

This post was edited

Sleep wear. The only pajamas I own are a gift from my uncle. They are still in the package after two or three years.

This post was edited

Sleep wear. The only pajamas I own are a gift from my uncle. They are still in the package after two or three years.

That will keep them like new. He will be proud to know you are taking such good care of them. They will last for many, many years in the original packaging.

This post was edited

When I started sleeping nude, I kept one pair each of winter and summer pjs for use as loungewear. Wore them so little that I forgot I had them until I found them about ten years later. Then got rid of them. It felt liberating to know that I had no I had no I had no sleepwear even though I hadn't worn anything in bed for about ten years and had only worn boxers for several years before that .

This post was edited

That will keep them like new. He will be proud to know you are taking such good care of them. They will last for many, many years in the original packaging.

I want them to keep their collectors value.

This post was edited

This issue took care of itself when we sold our house and went to traveling full-time in an RV.

Can you describe how much(little) clothing you now have?
Any categories you don't have at all (underwear, sleepwear, swimwear, etc.)?
Do you drive/ride nude? Stay at clothing optional locations?

This post was edited

This issue took care of itself when we sold our house and went to traveling full-time in an RV.Can you describe how much(little) clothing you now have?Any categories you don't have at all (underwear, sleepwear, swimwear, etc.)?Do you drive/ride nude? Stay at clothing optional locations?

Good questions.

I have about ten of each; summer short sleeve shirts, winter flannel shirts, summer shorts, and long pants/jeans. Got rid of my robe. Cut back to a few boxer shorts from about 20 pairs. Also reduced footwear to seven pairs of shoes/boots. Bought two pair of swim trunks while temporarily staying in an apartment between rigs. Sleepwear I had was taken over by my wife.

Did not tow the Airstream while driving nude. Hope to drive the motor home nude, as it sits higher up and is easier than towing a trailer.

The first year was not conducive to staying at a clothing optional park, but when we hit the road again I will be looking for opportunities. My wife has even found the nudist group in the motor home club we joined!

This post was edited

This issue took care of itself when we sold our house and went to traveling full-time in an RV.Can you describe how much(little) clothing you now have?Any categories you don't have at all (underwear, sleepwear, swimwear, etc.)?Do you drive/ride nude? Stay at clothing optional locations?Good questions.I have about ten of each; summer short sleeve shirts, winter flannel shirts, summer shorts, and long pants/jeans. Got rid of my robe. Cut back to a few boxer shorts from about 20 pairs. Also reduced footwear to seven pairs of shoes/boots. Bought two pair of swim trunks while temporarily staying in an apartment between rigs. Sleepwear I had was taken over by my wife.Did not tow the Airstream while driving nude. Hope to drive the motor home nude, as it sits higher up and is easier than towing a trailer.The first year was not conducive to staying at a clothing optional park, but when we hit the road again I will be looking for opportunities. My wife has even found the nudist group in the motor home club we joined!
Actually,, after the recent clean out that reactivated this thread, I have less than you do in most categories. No underwear, six each of shorts and slack, 9 long sleeve shirts, excluding band uniform shirts. Foot wear is about the same as you. I have about 6 each short sleeve collared shirts and sleeveless shirts, plus close to 20 t-shirts. Summer shirt supply is way to big, but almost all of them represent a placed i have visited, something I have accomplished, or an accomplishment of one of the sports teams I follow.

This post was edited

This issue took care of itself when we sold our house and went to traveling full-time in an RV.Can you describe how much(little) clothing you now have?Any categories you don't have at all (underwear, sleepwear, swimwear, etc.)?Do you drive/ride nude? Stay at clothing optional locations?Good questions.I have about ten of each; summer short sleeve shirts, winter flannel shirts, summer shorts, and long pants/jeans. Got rid of my robe. Cut back to a few boxer shorts from about 20 pairs. Also reduced footwear to seven pairs of shoes/boots. Bought two pair of swim trunks while temporarily staying in an apartment between rigs. Sleepwear I had was taken over by my wife.Did not tow the Airstream while driving nude. Hope to drive the motor home nude, as it sits higher up and is easier than towing a trailer.The first year was not conducive to staying at a clothing optional park, but when we hit the road again I will be looking for opportunities. My wife has even found the nudist group in the motor home club we joined!Actually,, after the recent clean out that reactivated this thread, I have less than you do in most categories. No underwear, six each of shorts and slack, 9 long sleeve shirts, excluding band uniform shirts. Foot wear is about the same as you. I have about 6 each short sleeve collared shirts and sleeveless shirts, plus close to 20 t-shirts. Summer shirt supply is way to big, but almost all of them represent a placed i have visited, something I have accomplished, or an accomplishment of one of the sports teams I follow.

You are right, maybe have more than I need, but far less than when we had a house. I did not mention my six graphic tees, and like you, I have a real connection to each. For example, have owned Goodyear tires! Woo-hoo. How is it some nudists do not care for clothes at all, while some of us like our clothes when society deems them mandatory?

This post was edited