RE:Minimal Clothing Supply

I think I'm pretty minimal I have 3 blue jeans, 1 kilt, 1 slacks, 7days of t-shirts, 3 button up shirts, 7 days of socks, and two vests. I stay mostly nude at home I don't have to dress up a hole lot I do live in Texas a good par of blue jeans and a button up is considered office casual around my parts.

This post was edited

I think I'm pretty minimal I have 3 blue jeans, 1 kilt, 1 slacks, 7days of t-shirts, 3 button up shirts, 7 days of socks, and two vests. I stay mostly nude at home I don't have to dress up a hole lot I do live in Texas a good par of blue jeans and a button up is considered office casual around my parts.

17 items excluding footwear puts you in a tie for lowest at this point.

This post was edited

Just realized I had started another similar thread having forgotten about this one.
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/157997/clothing-countdown

This post was edited

I think I'm pretty minimal I have 3 blue jeans, 1 kilt, 1 slacks, 7days of t-shirts, 3 button up shirts, 7 days of socks, and two vests. I stay mostly nude at home I don't have to dress up a hole lot I do live in Texas a good par of blue jeans and a button up is considered office casual around my parts.17 items excluding footwear puts you in a tie for lowest at this point.

Just noticed you said nothing about shorts.
Do you wear the kilt a lot in hot weather or wear jeans despite the heat?

This post was edited

I definitely have way more clothing than I need, want, or use.While I was working outside the home, I had 10 sets of t-shirts and jeans so I could go two weeks without doing laundry. I still have all of those t-shirts and jeans. Maybe I could sell the jeans on amazon.com.I also have ten pair of knee-height compression socks.For that matter, I have two business suits -- when will I ever wear those?You should try donating or selling what you can and and disposing of some that you can't.I always find getting rid of unneeded clothing to be a liberating experience.I think maybe selling the jeans on amazon.com might work.You might want to consider selling one of the suits also. I don't have any but do have a coordinated jacket and slacks.

Any more thoughts on selling some of the jeans and one of the suits since you rarely wear either?

This post was edited