New to the Nudist Lifestyle

Hello All,

I am totally new to Truenudists, and new to the nudist lifestyle. Since we have a grown son here, it is nearly impossible to walk around nude, but when I know he will be gone, i take the clothes off. Okay, in all honesty, right now is my first night. Sitting here naked, typing this message. I am a PhD working at one of our nations National Labs, I have loved my career, but all of the sudden politics has made life rough, but provided me with a new vantage point. I am ready to live a life of experiences, rather than how many proposals I can have funded, patents I have on my resume, or papers I can publish.

I want to travel the country and I want to free myself of restraints, including clothes. My wife and I have talked about buying an RV and traveling and we are working toward that. Last January we visited Black Beach north of San Diego, not realizing it was a clothing optional beach. We climbed down and walked around. We are visiting in late November, and if the weather allows, we would like to revisit and lose the shackles of clothing and enjoy our new found freedom.

We love Florida, so will be looking to find RV parks and resorts, where we can be free.

I am looking forward to interacting with members here, and celebrating a new lifestyle.

Cheers.

Brady

This topic was edited
RE:New to the Nudist Lifestyle

Welcome to this site - you're sure to find some fellow RV nudists to help you out. We were up in your area this summer taking a river cruise - beautiful country out there. Most of the nudist resorts here in Florida have areas where you can pull in your RV or Trailer and enjoy life at its fullest.

This post was edited

Welcome. If you are not aware, there are two major nudist organizations in the USA: AANR (American Association for Nude Recreation) and TNS (The Naturist Society). AANR is a bit more resort oriented - probably a good choice if you want to RV to various places while TNS tends to focus on beaches and public lands - but there is a lot of overlap between the two.

This post was edited

I am in a similar position. My wife and I have a grown son who lives with us, and girlfriend and his son from a previous relationship are here frequently. I am often nude at home when only my wife and I are there. This summer I decided with my wife's consent, that I would sun and swim nude also and be in the house in just a towel as long as I felt like it before and after when my son but not there others were here. My wife was always opposed to this idea but now is on board and thinks that it might encourage him to get his own place and move out.

This post was edited

My PhD is completed. My subject area is microbiology.

This post was edited

I basically told my son today that he needs to tell me when he will be coming home, or he will see a lot more of me than he has ever desired. That is our hope that he will find his way out.

This post was edited