Finding Nudist Home Groups

In the Pacific Northwest we are coming into the winter months with associated cold temperatures, so resorts, etc are closing for season. Is there a list if nudist groups and gatherings in different areas? Would be great to find one in the area I live but I have come up empty with searches.

Any thoughts and ideas would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Brady

This topic was edited
RE:Finding Nudist Home Groups

I am also having a problem finding other nudists to socialize with here in the Vancouver and Lower Mainland Area, BC

This post was edited

There are a number of places open 24/7 365 days within the Portland/Vancouver area. Squaw Mt in Estacada , Mountaindale off 26 on the way to the coast, i have been to both. I am a member of Hidden Springs a travel group in Portland. Wilamemtans in Springfield. In fact Hidden Springs is having a nude bowl this coming Sunday

This post was edited

Thanks for the info Light_Keeper. I am new so help finding groups would be awesome.

This post was edited

If you're looking for non-landed clubs then I'd suggest checking AANR, if you haven't already. They have lists of landed and non-landed clubs for every state.

BareLee
I have been considering getting membership to AANR. I have seen you can get discounts at resorts when you are a member.

Cheers,

Brady

This post was edited

If you're looking for non-landed clubs then I'd suggest checking AANR, if you haven't already. They have lists of landed and non-landed clubs for every state.

BareLee
I have been considering getting membership to AANR. I have seen you can get discounts at resorts when you are a member.

Cheers,

Brady

This post was edited

There is an App called nudist compass that may be of help too. Lists about many nude venues. I've found it helpful.

This post was edited

There is an App called nudist compass that may be of help too. Lists about many nude venues. I've found it helpful.

The nudist compass App only works for Android based phones, haven't found one for IPhone yet.

This post was edited

Thank you all for the suggestions. Unfortunately I use an iPhone so can't use the app.

I think I somewhat lucked out. Searched local Craigslist for "nudist" came up with one hit. Was actually some retired folks who moved to town and were wondering the same thing. Have been emailing and they have given me things to do in the area. We will meet in person because they actually live less then a mile from me.

Cheers,

Brady

This post was edited