Daylight savings time!

Hello everyone. I just wanted to remind everybody to set their clocks ahead by one hour (fall back) for daylight savings time if you haven't already done so.

Nudistken

This topic was edited
RE:Daylight savings time!

Did mine a week ago.

This post was edited

Fall forward, spring back.

This post was edited

We are returning to PST (Pacific Standard Time)... leaving PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) . We set the clocks BACK an hour! ;-)

Did that last night and now I'm up at the usual time but it's now 4 am!!! I prefer PDT only because the evenings stay lighter, longer. I dislike when it gets dark so early.

This post was edited

to me, it is interesting to note that "standard time" runs from november to march (in the states that follow it) so about 4+ months of the year, while "daylight savings time" is set for the rest of the months of the year. that makes DST more "standard" then standard time.

This post was edited

to me, it is interesting to note that "standard time" runs from november to march (in the states that follow it) so about 4+ months of the year, while "daylight savings time" is set for the rest of the months of the year. that makes DST more "standard" then standard time.

I agree that the current situation is strange.
I would prefer that Standard time be expanded to eliminate the dark mornings in October and March.

This post was edited

to me, it is interesting to note that "standard time" runs from november to march (in the states that follow it) so about 4+ months of the year, while "daylight savings time" is set for the rest of the months of the year. that makes DST more "standard" then standard time.I agree that the current situation is strange.I would prefer that Standard time be expanded to eliminate the dark mornings in October and March.

I will much prefer if the DST started about a month quicker to the last Sunday in Feb as this will give me more time in the garden in the evening even if it isn't nude gardening season. Ie ST starts and finishes about 7 weeks either side of the shortest day.

This post was edited