Fake "New York profiles"

Hi all,
recently the site has been infested with a number of profiles that are all one way or another mentioning New York in their location, having a photo (often one that doesn't comply with rules here) and taking ages to delete by admins.

For instance "Sebrinaee" has several identical profiles and there are several new profiles currently , like "hydcohand", "reiseidiu", "helppogkua", "cusake", "edinin" and "wildgarcia".

Shouldn't there be some reconsiderations under which circumstances people might register here?

Greetings all

Aki aka TravelNudie

This topic was edited
RE:Fake "New York profiles"

I have ticketed another 10 of these today and most times they always come onto the site over the weekend and these profiles are always trying to sell sex.

This post was edited

And another ten more today.

This post was edited

yeah i have seen this two. I got a message from one of them advertising some kind of sex site. I barely bothered to read the thing before went to the profile and flagged it. Then i deleted the message.

This post was edited

Most likely do these profiles over the weekend knowing the ones who run the site most likely are not at work and hopefully they will get some people to pay for their sites before their profiles are removed.

This post was edited

Teamtrue2 has deleted profiles of these spammers/trollers ,or whatever you want to call them,Whenever I've sent Teamtrue2 an email and the Spammer name. Thank you again Team true. Usual m.o. For these is a non descript profile from NY NY and a solicitation to a sex site sent to your inbox here. I believe the direct approach in contacting TeamTrue is better than just flagging profile? Because response time is faster.

This post was edited

Teamtrue2 has deleted profiles of these spammers/trollers ,or whatever you want to call them,Whenever I've sent Teamtrue2 an email and the Spammer name. Thank you again Team true. Usual m.o. For these is a non descript profile from NY NY and a solicitation to a sex site sent to your inbox here. I believe the direct approach in contacting TeamTrue is better than just flagging profile? Because response time is faster.

All of these 20 profiles which have come in over the weekend are still there. Yes 19+ of these have been taken down in the last week +.

This post was edited