Where did my photo go

I put a photo up and it was cleared and visible on my profile for about half a day, then suddenly it disappeared. It was a body shot with no face, but definitely not genital focused or erotic or otherwise against the rules for media.

Has anyone else had this happen?

Also I can't add a location. When i go to add it, it asks me if I want to remove the location?

This topic was edited
RE:Where did my photo go

Welcome to the site it does strange things it can be unreliable..try adding location again..sometimes you have try a few times!! Thats the same with adding photos!!..at times messages go missing too..then you have to send again..

This post was edited

Unreliability doesn't instill much confidence to make me want to pay or get certified!

This post was edited

Please remember you head must be in the photo if you want to show your genitals. Yes the rules don't really say this but photos can be flagged for this reason.

This post was edited

Also I can't add a location. When i go to add it, it asks me if I want to remove the location?

This has been broken since at least the "upgrade" that was really a downgrade which caused many problems with the site, few of which have been fixed.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Please remember you head must be in the photo if you want to show your genitals. Yes the rules don't really say this but photos can be flagged for this reason.

If that's the in practice treatment, then why isn't it just in the rules. And why was it approved in the first place?

This post was edited

Please remember you head must be in the photo if you want to show your genitals. Yes the rules don't really say this but photos can be flagged for this reason.If that's the in practice treatment, then why isn't it just in the rules. And why was it approved in the first place?

Remember on this site there are two sets of rules one is the one showing if you are lucky when you do something such as when you load up a photo and another one when you flag a photo. This seams to be normal for this site as there are at least two sets of rules for chat as well.

Ps you now seam to have a live profile photo.

This post was edited