Small room for rent in San Francisco apt- share w/ gay male

Hi - I have a small room for rent starting Jan 1, 2018 in my 2 bdrm, 1 bath apt in San Francisco's Castro neighborhood. My current roommate is giving it up to travel and then settle in another city. During the last few years living with this non-nudist roommate, I found myself frequently wishing I could just walk around nude without being made to feel like it's shameful or inappropriate. So, I made a profile here to seek out a (hopefully) like-minded roommate.

I myself am more in the clothing-optional phase of nudism when I'm home, meaning that a lot of the time I'm naked, but not always, and am hoping I can find a non-sexual nudist male who is in need of a new home. Apt has full kitchen, small bathroom we would share, living room, and then the 2 bedrooms. Washer/dryer in basement. It's a very old home, and the landlord lives downstairs in his own separate apt, we're on the 2nd floor.

Your rent would be $650 due to rent control. Your share of utilities would be around $75-$150/mo depending on time of year and heat usage.

I am 55, gay, work Mon-Fri daytime hours, like a peaceful, relaxed home as a sanctuary from city life outside. Not a huge fan of overnight guests, but we can talk about it. If you're interested, please message me.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.