RE: Why do you like to show your nude body?

I would not say that I love to show my nude body, I like being naked any and every where I can and not get caught. I really don't care who looks, stares or what ever, I like to look at others too. I would love it ifeveryone could be nude everywhere and for the ones that think people stare at them, well that might be true, but you need to remember that us older folks takes a little longer for our eyes to adjust, and if you would like, then take a closer look, but in reality I have got old and my body is not what it use to be when I was young.

This post was edited

I have never been a modest person or ashamed of my nudity!! I am
very comfortable around other people nude or clothed!! As Ollygrumps said
we are all uniquely different!!

This post was edited

It shows that we are proud of what we look like warts and all.

This post was edited
RE:Why do you like to show your nude body?

I always get a thrill posing naked at a life drawing class. There I am totally nude in front of clothed people who are looking very intently at my body. Unlike some I am happy to pose legs wide apart genitals on full view or on my kees, bum in the air and legs apart

This post was edited

Do I need a reason? I just like being seen naked - either for real or in photos. I have a rule. Anyone can take my photo as long as I'm naked. Clothes are not allowed.

This post was edited

I am contemplating the theory that I have low self esteem and maybe people will like me if they see me naked.

Well it will help as you will up your body pride as you are happy to show warts and all and not have to think is my clothing in fashion etc.

This post was edited

Do I need a reason? I just like being seen naked - either for real or in photos. I have a rule. Anyone can take my photo as long as I'm naked. Clothes are not allowed.

I prefer to be photographed naked, I think that the results usually show me much more relaxed and comfortable if I'm nude compared to those taken when I'm in restrictive clothing. Its not surprising as that comfort is a major reason for me being a nudist.

I might have to do similar Olly and have an only naked photos allowed rule. It could lead to some interesting situations while out and about in the textile world, whenever I see a camera pointed in my direction I may well have to explain why I'm naked in public so much!

This post was edited

I've been a nudistfor about 40 years. I love being naked - the best feeling ever. Over the years I've discovered that I'm an exhibitionist too. It's a pleasant feeling of showing yourself off to other people. I have no problems being around naked people of either sex and of course I enjoy being watched too. Being a man of 74 I feel it's important to show what men of my age can look like - some don't like their body at that age or younger - I say: BE PROUD. YOur body deserves it.

This post was edited

let's see if the photo comes along

This post was edited

Even though its not perfect, I love to show any and all of my body because it gives me a sense of belonging. It makes me feel alive. It pleases me to know that others want to see it. I show it because the Nudist community is the most Real Community...

This post was edited