RE:Why do you like to show your nude body?

Do I need a reason? I just like being seen naked - either for real or in photos. I have a rule. Anyone can take my photo as long as I'm naked. Clothes are not allowed.

This post was edited

I am contemplating the theory that I have low self esteem and maybe people will like me if they see me naked.

Well it will help as you will up your body pride as you are happy to show warts and all and not have to think is my clothing in fashion etc.

This post was edited

Do I need a reason? I just like being seen naked - either for real or in photos. I have a rule. Anyone can take my photo as long as I'm naked. Clothes are not allowed.

I prefer to be photographed naked, I think that the results usually show me much more relaxed and comfortable if I'm nude compared to those taken when I'm in restrictive clothing. Its not surprising as that comfort is a major reason for me being a nudist.

I might have to do similar Olly and have an only naked photos allowed rule. It could lead to some interesting situations while out and about in the textile world, whenever I see a camera pointed in my direction I may well have to explain why I'm naked in public so much!

This post was edited

I've been a nudistfor about 40 years. I love being naked - the best feeling ever. Over the years I've discovered that I'm an exhibitionist too. It's a pleasant feeling of showing yourself off to other people. I have no problems being around naked people of either sex and of course I enjoy being watched too. Being a man of 74 I feel it's important to show what men of my age can look like - some don't like their body at that age or younger - I say: BE PROUD. YOur body deserves it.

This post was edited

let's see if the photo comes along

This post was edited

Even though its not perfect, I love to show any and all of my body because it gives me a sense of belonging. It makes me feel alive. It pleases me to know that others want to see it. I show it because the Nudist community is the most Real Community...

This post was edited

Interesting question because society conditions us to hide our bodies, and only show them to those who are close to us. So when you like being naked, and want people to see you nude, it can make you feel as though there is something wrong with you. I am not quite sure why I like people seeing me nude: perhaps its because it is so taboo according to societal norms? not sure. All I know is that it turns me on when i am nude in front of a camera, again maybe because i know that people sexualize a nude body in a photo or video? Would be interested to hear what others think about this?

This post was edited

i used to be ashamed... now I am proud of my body so showing it off is normal. I don't hide myself because I am beautiful as me. So are others. Seeing bodies and appreciating them is freeing. It's also deeply satisfying. Some men have said 'shave your bush unsolicited'. Before I would have been very insecure about that. Now I smile and say I do not groom for your sexual rejection but my personal pleasure. It's a bit rough but so are those kind of comments.

This post was edited
RE: Love being nude

I don't think it stops being fun. ;)

This post was edited

Nude is natural, nude is normal.
My motto is: The Fit, Fully Nude, Fully Exposed, Human Form is the True Art Form. My body is my art, so I want to show my art to everyone who cares to look and see my art. This is wbu I model nude and erotic for artists, art classes, and photography.
I enjoy evening viewed fully nude, by nude people as well as by clothed, non nudists, because they see all of me with no pretexts and the understand that.
Being nude face-to-face with other nude people is best, but sharing my nude and erotic photos is great too.

This post was edited