RE: Why do you like to show your nude body?

I am proud of what God gave me and like being naked the way I was made.the human body is a thing of beautyand should be admired.I so agree with that statement.

This post was edited
RE: like to show

I think when people look at clothed people they see the lables like levi's etc. When you look at a naked person, you see the person for who they are.I agree with this also.

This post was edited

Would love to know why do you like to show your nudebody? How do you feel when naked in front of other naked people? Doyou like been watched naked by others?
1) Would love to know why do you like to show your nude body?
Because being naked is normal....even ordinary.

2) How do you feel when naked in front of other naked people?
Again I feel normal....even ordinary....I am to the point now, when
i am naked with other naked people, that it doesn't even register
in my head sometimes that we are nude.

3) Do you like been watched naked by others?
I don't care if they see me. If they watch me they
should at least say hello.

I realize my answers are not very titillating or exciting, but they're honest.

This post was edited

Would love to know why do you like to show your nude body? How do you feel when naked in front of other naked people? Do you like been watched naked by others?Couple from R.I. Here. I enjoy when other people watch my cocktail flop out first time. Same with gas tits

This post was edited

Would love to know why do you like to show your nude body? How do you feel when naked in front of other naked people? Do you like been watched naked by others?gfs *

This post was edited

As I have said on other occasions , I have neurofibromatosis , " disease" that hurts me aesthetically without bringing other more serious consequences . So being naked is show me how I am and to be accepted as they are, even with aesthetic problems . I do not discriminate anyone for how it looks , and so I would like people did with me .

This post was edited

I would not say that I love to show my nude body, I like being naked any and every where I can and not get caught. I really don't care who looks, stares or what ever, I like to look at others too. I would love it ifeveryone could be nude everywhere and for the ones that think people stare at them, well that might be true, but you need to remember that us older folks takes a little longer for our eyes to adjust, and if you would like, then take a closer look, but in reality I have got old and my body is not what it use to be when I was young.

This post was edited

I have never been a modest person or ashamed of my nudity!! I am
very comfortable around other people nude or clothed!! As Ollygrumps said
we are all uniquely different!!

This post was edited

It shows that we are proud of what we look like warts and all.

This post was edited
RE:Why do you like to show your nude body?

I always get a thrill posing naked at a life drawing class. There I am totally nude in front of clothed people who are looking very intently at my body. Unlike some I am happy to pose legs wide apart genitals on full view or on my kees, bum in the air and legs apart

This post was edited