RE: Why do you like to show your nude body?

I agree with everyone above - I think it's just natural to enjoy the human body in its pure form. I get a kick out of seeing other nudists and go on the premise that I'm not the only one - that others probably feel that same enjoyment as well - that it's nearly universal. I keep a cam running when at home and during the weekdays when I work athttps://74.131.82.119:8081 so that any nudist from this site can watch me when I'm avaiable. Since I don't live in an area where I can freely go around naked or have an outdoor private patio, this is my way of being seen like I would love to be seen in real life, if I had the opportunity.

This post was edited
RE: Love being nude

yes me to

This post was edited
RE: like to show

yes i do to

This post was edited

Would love to know why do you like to show your nude body? How do you feel when naked in front of other naked people? Do you like been watched naked by others?It Feels Normal To Me To Be Seen Nude By Other Nude People.

This post was edited

I wish you could tell me. I have seen other nudists cover themselves when moving around. I don't. It isn't just because I like to be naked for as long as possible. I like to be seen naked. Hence I have lots of nude photos. I enjoy climbing on rocks and cliffs. It attracts attention when I do it naked on a nude beach. Maybe I enjoy the attention.Recently around 15 (clothed) yoga enthusiasts watched my nakedclimb before starting their class. They invited me to join the class when I climbed down.

This post was edited

I am a man who likes to be seen naked I am comfortable being naked in front of other people and I am comfortable seeing other people naked

This post was edited

Clothes are a masquerade and I don't want to hide myself.

This post was edited

Remove the faade and be the person who you are and then share that person with countless others who desire the same thing......a body beautiful that contains personal conflicts that ache to be released and discussed and assuaged.

This post was edited

i love showing myself to others on cam. makes me sound like an exhibitionist, but i,m no oil painting so my body is all i have to give lol. i like anyone seeing me regardless of gender, and i love seeing other people naked too, the human body is beautiful when naked, regardless of gender, age or body type

This post was edited
RE: like to show

Hello, I like your reply to my question! Would you like to trade photos or skype naked?John

This post was edited