RE:Hairy bodies. Yes or No?

I'm hairy, but it does need to get trimmed back every so often. My chest hair can get to 3 inches long and that's just a bit too much and if my pubes are overtaking my dick, time for a trim.

This post was edited

I like a man's natural body, hairy or not. I am naturally hairy and never shave or trim my body. Everyone is free to do as they prefer, but I love showing my natural body hair

This post was edited

im very hairy and i love that and i love hairy bodys ;)

This post was edited

I shave my groin area just because I like it that way. I trim my chest hair and shave my back. But I also have a beard and mustache that I keep trimmed. And the hair on my head I havent cut it and 10 years. But Im going bald so what does that matter

This post was edited

I couldnt wait for puberty to grow body hair and wouldnt consider shaving it off. I do trim some length and pull in some edges on occasion. Slightly neatened natural is my preference.

This post was edited

Seriously luv men to be men. Hairy back crack and sack are a turn on. Its not about being hairy but NATURAL. SPIDERS REPULSE ME

This post was edited

I'm very hairy. I don't shave totally, bit trim it once a month, short. Less smelty, easier to fry after a shower.

This post was edited

Hairy guy here, have done whole body shave before, not for me, look like a raw chicken after. Like it smooth or hairy on other guys

This post was edited

Im only partially hairy and I much prefer untrimmed and natural. Except for the balls. Like to keep them smooth alright.

This post was edited

Hello all, hairy boy here but very fine and light coloured as I was blonde as a youngster. From any distance I look smooth....but close up Im covered.
The smooth look really suits some...dont think it would me....and Id be continuously shaving to keep on top of it all!!!!
So trimmed and tidy is the norm for me
Al x

This post was edited