RE:RESPECT

Sometimes I think a lot of people think this is just another hook up site. The naked body can be respectfully admired without adding the sexual quotient to it. No different from admiring somebody that is nicely clothed. Show some manners. There are a lot of trolls here so just block them and move on.

This post was edited

Sadly when even a "true" nudist website gets it twisted with their advertising about "You're Missing A Lot", with hands over privates, what many men and unfortunately even some women now, need to understand, as a TRUE nudist, or naturist in my case, it's tiresome to be objectified, hit on, gawked at, space invaded, inappropriate comments, advances and even worse...SHOW RESPECT. If you want more women to feel safe being nude than be a real man and show some class or at least human decency. It's bad enough when it happens on a "true" nudist website but when it happens at public nude beaches, private resorts... it's enough to discourage even me, a pretty bold woman, who has no problem calling inappropriateness out, pause and reconsideration to public nudity.Keep it clean and fun on here and in public and more woman may feel safe enough to feel the joy of being nude.

Totally agree with you on this

This post was edited

You ae right. Nudism is about undressing among like minded people. There is a certain excitement that goes with it, but this should not mean taking women as pure sexual objects by men.

This post was edited

Men can still be a gentleman when nude. Nudity is not about sex, respect goes a long way

This post was edited

Sometimes I think a lot of people think this is just another hook up site. The naked body can be respectfully admired without adding the sexual quotient to it. No different from admiring somebody that is nicely clothed. Show some manners. There are a lot of trolls here so just block them and move on.

Many of these so called nudist sites are run as the meaning of nudist means sex and I have looked at some and that what they look like and that is most likely the reason people get confused and by pushing the gallery so much also that people think that the photos are just taken from other sites and other than the gallery belong to the person who has posted then on this site.

This post was edited

Very well said, too many ladies have to deal with these morons who show a total lack of respect.

hope your words get the attention they deserve and encourage others to speak up and out these pervs

This post was edited

Make this a Certified Members only website/forum for a start, because it freaks me out seeing so many members who can't certify themselves, then use this website and the forum freely, when i am happy to buy a membership and get certified yet those non certified free users have the same rights as i do.

The sooner this is implemented the better, but in saying this, there may still be a lot of certified male users who are abusing their rights as well.

Cheers

This post was edited

I am against making it certified members only because it effectively bars fledgling nudists who use this site to find out about nudism.
They will be too shy to comply with the certification rules but in my experience you can easily reassure the genuine about the lack of sexuality and/or disillusion those who are looking for sex, especially in private chat.
I realise that is not to everybody's taste but it is an important part of the job that sites like this should be performing.

This post was edited

I'm so passionate about the nudist lifestyle that I get saddened when others don't respect it like I do. I think nudism is the most beautiful thing there is and it is not to be degraded into sex (unless in appropriate venues). But so many others don't get that. Not sure we'll ever make them understand. What is the solution here? IMHO just keep educating people, or you may unintentionally weed out newcomers that you would want to understand how we true nudists feel about the lifestyle. At least that's what I think.

Jeff

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video