What was the last thing that made you smile?

Let's share some happy moments! What was the last thing that brought a smile to your face? :-)))

This topic was edited
RE:What was the last thing that made you smile?

Arriving home from India today, I smiled upon receiving birthday and Christmas cards from friends!And a very nice message from a friend here! Life is good!

This post was edited

Biggest last smile ... last night before we turned out the lights and went to sleep. My wife and I saying goodnight and "I love you." ;-)

and ... While visiting my Facebook page this morning and seeing this picture! :DD

This post was edited

Well ... someone doesn't understand copyright laws and deleted the picture I posted with a cartoon guinea pig in an "altered, non copyrighted" Mickey Mouse hat!

This post was edited

Well ... someone doesn't understand copyright laws and deleted the picture I posted with a cartoon guinea pig in an "altered, non copyrighted" Mickey Mouse hat!

Why not try adding it again? :-)))

This post was edited

Waking up and seeing everything white outside. First snow has arrived :-)))

This post was edited

Anticipating snow angel pics .. :D

This post was edited

Well ... someone doesn't understand copyright laws and deleted the picture I posted with a cartoon guinea pig in an "altered, non copyrighted" Mickey Mouse hat!Why not try adding it again? :-)))

Okay ... I'll add them to our gallery.

This post was edited

Well ... photo Mod didn't like my Mickey Batmouse again! Hope you were at least able to see it Wolf_girl!

This post was edited

Again thought of our friend and originator of this Happy group when I saw this picture.

A naked Marshmallow Snowman, Skinny Dippin' in Hot Chocolate!

Happy Holidays! ;-)

This post was edited

More smiles this morning!

This post was edited