RE:What was the last thing that made you smile?

Again thought of our friend and originator of this Happy group when I saw this picture.A naked Marshmallow Snowman, Skinny Dippin' in Hot Chocolate!Happy Holidays! ;-)

That looks delicious! #want :-DD

This post was edited

For the Lady in your life that needs something special!

;DDD

This post was edited

For the Lady in your life that needs something special!;DDD

You should give a hint to my partner that this lady definitely would not mind getting a bag like that as a present :-DD

This post was edited

Watching the video that my 6 brothers and sisters put together for my 7th brother's landmark 70th birthday highlighting his love for music! Note: I am the oldest of 8 siblings! Life is good!

This post was edited

Someone on FB has a thing for Guinea Pigs! ;-D

This post was edited

Someone on FB has a thing for Guinea Pigs! ;-D

:-)))

This post was edited

Partner trying to make coffee with the plug of the coffee maker pulled out :-DD

This post was edited

Truthfully???

Watching my lovely wife blow dry her hair this morning while daffy ducking!!!

Get your heads out of the gutter ppl

You did ask ya know :-/

This post was edited

Partner trying to make coffee with the plug of the coffee maker pulled out :-DD

Close nudist friends, that live in another state, invited us to their home for several days. When they picked us up at the airport, she said that she'd made her famous Cheeseburger Soup for dinner! We were excited to have this much talked about dish.

When we got home, she noticed that the soup was not cooking. After investigating, she realized that she'd plugged in the toaster and not the crock pot. It's one of the best soups we've ever had! My wife asked her for the recipe before we left and after she wrote it down and handed it to my wife, she asked for it back and said, "I forgot to add a step. Don't forget to plug in the toaster!"

It's been a running joke with us for years!

This post was edited

My sweetie talking about things he is going to buy for Valentine's Day which of course I know he isn't going to buy because he doesn't want me to know what he is going to buy and I hate that but I also love it and I want to know but also do not want to know but it's of course nicer to know and need to stop typing because I probably do not make any sense ...

^_^

This post was edited