is naturism/nudism more liberating for women then men?

I am writing this as I want to explore the idea that naturism/nudism can be more liberating for women then it is men. I think this because it allows women to overcome a lot of the negative ideas society has taught women to think about there bodies. This is because the philosophy of nudism/naturism is about accepting your body as it is. Also as a philosophy it appears to state that what you look like is less important then who you are as a person and that you are ok as you are. Women appear to be under more social pressure to look a certain way or be certain way.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the issue

This topic was edited
RE:is naturism/nudism more liberating for women then men?

Another EMPTY profile, ,,huh! Where do they keep coming from?

This post was edited

Another EMPTY profile, ,,huh! Where do they keep coming from?

This one is from Exeter, Devon GB

This post was edited

I feel that if when are nudist they are already liberated from societal expectations regarding their bodies. Body image keeps both men and women from experiencing nudism equally.

Society does impose higher standards on women to look and dress, but many women are now disregarding those standards. We are seeing a wide range of diversity in the fashion industry and in television programming.

I agree with the other post regarding meeting people in the nudist community. As a man, Ive found that the lack of clothing is so much better when meeting. There are no hang ups and I feel that women are more confident than in the textile community.

This post was edited