Correlejo May 2018

We are booked for 2 weeks mid May 2018 - we will have a car there too
We would love to meet up with any others who know the island, or indeed live there to tell us where to try
If you are going to be there too then do let us know
Wendy & Ray

This topic was edited
RE:Correlejo May 2018

For my money a trip or two to the lagoons at El Cotillo with lunch at Torino's beach bar is a must, with a return via the lighthouse and the North Road if you are brave enough.
Renaldo's beach bar near the southern tip of the dunes beaches is the only non-homogenised one left (see picture) and the seafood pizza used to be to die for - have one to share if it is still to the same standard.

This post was edited

i'll be there over New Year. Renaldo's insists on "covering up", but it's my fourth time there, and I go very nearly 24/7 naked

This post was edited

i'll be there over New Year. Renaldo's insists on "covering up", but it's my fourth time there, and I go very nearly 24/7 naked

The picture in my previous post shows the amount of covering up needed. You obviously need to be carrying some money to enjoy the hospitality so I carry my wrap with me as in the picture below and put it on when I arrive.

This post was edited

I'll be there too (as you know). There are other beach bars which allow nudity, as we found last year when I was a naked Santa.

This post was edited

Grand idea. We'll be at Gran Hotel Natura from late Wednesday night

This post was edited

Grand idea. We'll be at Gran Hotel Natura from late Wednesday night

Or even Wednesday lunchtime (we're on the same flight).

This post was edited

i'll be there over New Year. Renaldo's insists on "covering up", but it's my fourth time there, and I go very nearly 24/7 nakedI'll be there too (as you know). There are other beach bars which allow nudity, as we found last year when I was a naked Santa.

I think that's the first one north of Rui Trrs Islas?

This post was edited

Less than 4 weeks to go !!!!!!!

This post was edited

We arrive a week today - May 9th for two weeks
If anybody there or El Cotillo and would like to meet up then please send us an email so we can give our mobile so can meet on the beach - so at least that way we are all properly dressed to meet lol
Wendy & Ray

This post was edited

Looking forward to meeting you both next week. Hope your enjoying Infiniti...

This post was edited