How long have you been a nudist and how and where did you become a nudist?

just interested in the different ways that people get into nudism

This topic was edited
RE:How long have you been a nudist and how and where did you become a nudist?

Ive been a nudist about 5 years and I have no idea why I waited so long!!! I had traveled to the islands quite often and saw others topless and nude on the beach. I decided to give it a try and loved it.

Upon return to Virginia, I researched my options and found White Tail Resort. Discussed it with a friend and she went with me on my first visit. Im now a member and wont turn back. Im the only nudist in my family, but they are aware.

This post was edited

Ive been a nudist about 5 years and I have no idea why I waited so long!!! I had traveled to the islands quite often and saw others topless and nude on the beach. I decided to give it a try and loved it.

Upon return to Virginia, I researched my options and found White Tail Resort. Discussed it with a friend and she went with me on my first visit. Im now a member and wont turn back. Im the only nudist in my family, but they are aware.

This post was edited

I kinda planted the seed by kidding with my wife about visiting a nude beach. When we went on a Florida vacation she unexpectedly said.. lets find a nude beach. We found Apollo. We spent about an hour is all. Things progressed a year later when i started snowbirding to Florida. It became a regular visit. She then surprised me with our first visit and overnight stay to a nude resort which we are now members

This post was edited

44 years, at 13 had the idea take of my cloths and walk the trails nude, the feeling when the warm sunshine hit me, I was hooked.

This post was edited

75% of males have responded in the Ladies Only room. Any wonder why there are less women than men on this site?

when i sorted the forum topics by newest this one popped up. I did not pay any attention to which forum it was originally in and i bet most of the male responders were like me. It is a general question without any gender assigned to it. and seemed legit to answer.

as for my answer. Even back as a teenager i tended to be the unconventional one. So liked / enjoyed not being the same. I openly slept nude as a college kid and once out on my own just started going nude around home and any place i could get away with it.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy