Dont go well?

Right now nude outside almost anywhere in the usa is out, insulation is in. Nude dont go so well in frigid weather. Im temporarily in Houston Texas and its freezing up tonight. And tomorrow night. Although I'm nude in a heated truck. I have 3 BMW cars on board to deliver tomorrow. 1 Mercedes, and an 88 chevy blazer. (delivered 2 yesterday)Then locate another several vehicles to haul and move on. By spring i hope to abandon driving and get back to the garden. In the mean time i can dream of tropical gardens and warm skinny dippin.

This topic was edited
RE:Dont go well?

Even at -14F it was not too cold for me to make a quick run to the car to get something last night that I had forgotten before getting undressed. The barefootprints in the snow did look a bit odd though.

This post was edited

At -15 below Tuesday...I was definitely clothed. Had to spend a good portion of the day outside cleaning out the driveway.

This post was edited

i have a tradition to streak out for the morning paper every day no matter the weather. This week one morn it was -7F when i did the 60 ft run
It does make sure you are awake enough to read it when you get back in the house.

This post was edited

My naked outside time has been almost non-existent lately. It's been way too cold to think of being out for more than a few seconds without being dressed. It never even got up to 0* F the last few days. Yesterday morning it was -15* F & today it's starting out at only -12* F.

I did spend a lot of time working naked in my heated shop this week installing new struts & shocks on my car. But, to get from the house to the shop I would put on a pair of insulated coveralls & a stocking hat to cover my bald head. Lol

This post was edited

i have a tradition to streak out for the morning paper every day no matter the weather. This week one morn it was -7F when i did the 60 ft runIt does make sure you are awake enough to read it when you get back in the house.

oh i love to do that as well. Streak out to the mail box no matter what weather is out there or who might walk by :) It always give me a right buzz to start the day.

This post was edited

Yeah, I've gotta say I haven't really been doing much of anything nude lately, never mind going outside. My house is just too cold this time of year to make it worth it. The past few weeks I've even been sleeping fully clothed, since my room is just an non-insulated attic with no heat. Spring cannot come fast enough.

This post was edited