Breaking the mental stigma...

Hello fellow nudists,
Our son is 10 months now and we were having a discussion about nudity. It came up when my wife was giving my son a bath and she put on a bathing suit to do it. I told her that she shouldn't do that because he is too young to realize anything. Immediately i asked myself why should he ever be uncomfortable with nudity. After having talked about we both have realized that we have been mentally manipulated through our parents beliefs and society as a majority. We don't want nudity to be taboo for our son, but a natural thing. My question(s) are how can my wife and I break this mental barrier that has been placed in our heads and how can we raise a son who is comfortable with nudity, but still functions in "normal" society? Thanks for listening and we are looking forward to your responses.
Thanks. Kyle and Jessica[/size]

This topic was edited
Barriers

Thank you for letting me borrow your thread momentarily,
Jen

This post was edited
RE: Breaking the mental stigma...

Hello fellow nudists, Our son is 10 months now and we were having a discussion about nudity. It came up when my wife was giving my son a bath and she put on a bathing suit to do it. I told her that she shouldn't do that because he is too young to realize anything. Immediately i asked myself why should he ever be uncomfortable with nudity. After having talked about we both have realized that we have been mentally manipulated through our parents beliefs and society as a majority. We don't want nudity to be taboo for our son, but a natural thing. My question(s) are how can my wife and I break this mental barrier that has been placed in our heads and how can we raise a son who is comfortable with nudity, but still functions in "normal" society? Thanks for listening and we are looking forward to your responses. Thanks. Kyle and Jessica
Hi Kyle and Jessica, seems to me you ALREADY HAVE. If you both realize you have been mentally manipulated through your parents beliefs and society in general, you are more than halfway there. I agree with satexsun, very sound advise. Just practice nudism at home as much as is practical, and if not already doing so, get involved with social nudism IF and only WHEN you both feel ready. Take it slow, you will all become more and more comfortable with it as time goes on, and your son will grow up to be a lovely well adjusted young man. Hats off to you both for "seeing the light" I'm sure you all have a great nude future ahead of you.

Phil.

This post was edited

Thank you everyone for the great advice and support. We are taking it slowly and in doing so are taking it one step at a time. We will be certified soon and will be only accepting friend requests from other certified couples. For all those who have sent us a friend requests we are sorry, but now this is what makes us comfortable at the moment. Thanks for your understanding.

This post was edited

Thanks trucker great information we will definetely apply it.

This post was edited