RE:Hotel Skinny-Dipping

There is a nice chain hotel in Springfield, OR just off of the 5-Highway that I typically stay at when traveling on business in the area. The hotel has a very nice hot tub and pool. I have used the hot tub nude several times and the pool nude one time or two. The most recent time I was there (end of Aug. 2019), I used the hot tub around 7:30 in the morning. As I've noticed at other hotels when I travel, the building engineer typically will check the water-treatment chemicals in the morning. This happened when I was using the hot tub. Normally, I wouldn't care but this time, the jet-timer had just shut off, so there were no bubbles in the water to cover my nudity. When the (female) building engineer came over to the hot tub to take a sample of water, I'm not sure if she made it a point to not look or what, but she didn't make anything of my nudity. I felt very relieved. I'm not afraid of being nude in front of clothed people. Rather, I'm afraid of their over-reactions and criminalization of nudity. Thankfully, this women building engineer just went about her work and didn't report me or anything. I got out of the hot tub nude and sat on my towel right by the side of the hot tub. I wrapped up my groin in the towel and walked into the changing room/bathroom to put on my speedo. What a rush!
I expect she's seen plenty of nudes in the hot tub and possibly the pool at that time of the morning.

This post was edited

One hotel we stay at a few times a year has a pool and hot tub. late at night I am the only one in the pool I will slip my suit off. Feels great. I have exited the pool and walked to the hot tub without my suit. The staff has never complained.
They aren't going to bother a paying customer unless other paying customers complain. The paperwork would be too much trouble.

This post was edited

Does anybody else here discard their swimsuit when swimming in a hotel pool?I find it is relatively easy to do so at quiet times.I made a video of my latest opportunity which may be viewed at https://vimeo.com/249796684

My first time ever skinny dipping was at a motel pool when I was 12. It was easy, and I was enjoying it so much I didn't notice when a man approached the pool. I got back into my trunks and left due to the embarrassment of being caught, but he only made small talk as I was leaving. He said nothing about me being nude.

Looking back, I wish I would have stayed.

This post was edited

We managed to get away for a couple of nights (for the first time since February) to a hotel whose pool was open.
Covid restrictions meant that we had to book our sessions for which we had exclusive use of the pool resulting in three more hotel pool skinny-dips.

This post was edited

Does anybody else here discard their swimsuit when swimming in a hotel pool?I find it is relatively easy to do so at quiet times.
Never thought to try. It's now on the bucket list.

There was one occasion on a business trip where the hotel had a pool and I hadn't even thought to bring a suit with me. I would not have chanced it then, though.

Closest I did get to was, when staying at a small resort-style apartment bkock, I discovered the rooftop terrace with a few lounges. Since I was alone there with my wife I did take advantage to get some all-over sun. Would have had zero chance to cover if someone arrived, but it didn't happen.

This post was edited

fter my usual naked times at home, I had a couple of nights at a textile spa hotel.
However, on my last morning, I had the good luck of having the hotel pool to myself this morning enabling me to have nm pre-breakfast exercise swim properly clad.

This post was edited

I was visiting the parents in another state. My drive home is 12 hours so I made it a 2 day drive home. I stopped at a hotel for the night and had swim shorts. I went down to pool and 2 younger kids were there. I got in and walked around a little bit. Kids got out when I got there and then left. I waited a few minutes then said heck I'm taking them off. At first I left the shorts in the water cause I loosened them and swam out of them. Then put them on the edge of pool. I swam naked for half and hour or more. Got out and didn't want to put on so wrapped them up in my hand and wrapped towel around me till I got to elevator. Took towel off in elevator and walked to room nude. Great feeling.

This post was edited

On a trip for a week.
Didn't bring a swimsuit because it is too cold for outdoor swimming.
At the first hotel, I noticed a decent size indoor pool and no one was in it.
Was tempted to grab a towel and take a quick skinny dip, but lost my nerve.

This post was edited

Worth having the suit, just in case, and if you can get away without it, all good! Perhaps running shorts may work as a substitute.

This post was edited

Worth having the suit, just in case, and if you can get away without it, all good! Perhaps running shorts may work as a substitute.

I always pack a Kiniki tan-through tanga for hotels (other brands are available). They are respectable enough to wear with children in the pool, weigh less than a cotton handkerchief, pack just a small and if you wrap them in your towel while you dress they will be dry enough to put in your pocket when you return to your room or go straight to the bar.

This post was edited