RE:Hotel Skinny-Dipping

Worth having the suit, just in case, and if you can get away without it, all good! Perhaps running shorts may work as a substitute.Didn't have running shorts with me either. Bought a pair in case we have another indoor pool since I didn't find a swimsuit in the store.

This post was edited

{snip}I'm not afraid of being nude in front of clothed people. Rather, I'm afraid of their over-reactions and criminalization of nudity. Thankfully, this women building engineer just went about her work and didn't report me or anything. {snip}
If you had seen the amount of paperwork, etc. which results from reporting such sights you would not be surprised at not being reported.

This post was edited

Like others here, I have not tried this but with all these experiences, now I feel like I should try this. Seems like an idea and a challenge.

This post was edited

I have skinny dipped and used hotel spas naked as nudity is not only permitted but compulsory. Im a fan.
I seem to remember skinny dipping somewhere later in a evening when they pool is quiet.

This post was edited

I have skinny dipped and used hotel spas naked as nudity is not only permitted but compulsory. Im a fan.I seem to remember skinny dipping somewhere later in a evening when they pool is quiet.
That is an advantage of living in continental Europe.
Unfortunarely that is not the case in most English speaking countries.

This post was edited

While staying at a 5 Star hotel in Seattle, I went down to the pool in the morning to use the sauna and the hot tub. Sitting in the tub and sipping my coffee, there were only a couple people in the pool on the far end. I decided I didn't need my suit in the tub as I would be shielded by the churning water. I reset the timer and removed my suite once I was submerged. It was both enjoyable and surreal as I watched others come and go. Once finished with my coffee, I headed back to the men's sauna (suit on) so I could relax nude without concern.
It was also my first visit to a nude beach on that trip. A story I have posted in the past.
It was a great holiday, especially using their beautiful sauna every morning.

This post was edited

The fun bit of removing the suit under the bubbles is when someone else joins you and you know the timer is due to expire!

This post was edited

My wife won't use a hot tub that had people wearing clothes in it.

This post was edited

My wife and I went to a hotel in Madison Wisconsin for the 4th of July last year. When I went to the spa pool no one was in there so I took my clothes off and was in there for about 2 hours naked by myself it was great

This post was edited

I managed half a dozen naked lengths of the pool at the Cardiff Hilton this morning before resuming my tanga when clothed swimmers arrived.

This post was edited