Hi from a midlands newbie

Hi all,

I'm a guy based in the Midlands of the UK, didn't even know that spending most my time nude round the house classified me as a nudist until some (slightly shocked / amused) friends pointed it out a little while ago.
Well that has sparked my interest so I thought I'd join and talk to some like minded people and maybe if and when I feel confident enough dip my toe in and try some of the more social stuff.

Cheers.

This topic was edited
RE:Hi from a midlands newbie

Good luck with trying out social nudity in the Midlands. Oftentimes it just takes one well-intentioned person to be a crazy norm and rule breaker, and then everyone has permission to follow suit! Good luck.

This post was edited
RE:Hi from a midlands newbie

Thanks both for the welcome.

I think your probably right in that most people are more nudist/naturist than they want to admit its just that some are more honest than others.
I was kind of surprised at how they responded though I wouldn't have thought spending time at home naked (outside showering, sleeping etc) was that big a thing but there you go.

It would be nice if I could convince them to give it a try but I'm pretty sure it would go down like a lead balloon, they have pretty strong options on when it acceptable to be nude (although they did seem to know a lot more about it than me ... odd.), shame cos when your looking to maybe try social nudism for the first time a bit of moral support is always good.

Oh well at least I can talk to you guys :~).

This post was edited