RE:New CHAT ROOM so bad

what has to be considered is what is the alternative, are there any other hosted chat rooms purley for nudists to chat. I havnet found any, if there are perhaps people would then vote with their feet (or fingers) by sharing that facility. otherwise it is a case of accepting what is available because the alternative is not to have a chat room, Which I for one would miss.

This post was edited

I have no problem with trying a new format. Always takes a bit of getting used to.

This post was edited

i totally agree, you can say hello in the room no one says hello back if you comment on something people ignore you, when i first joined a lot of years ago it was far more friendlier.

This post was edited

If anyone is having legitimate technical issues with the chat room, let Technical Support know about it.

https://www.truenudists.com/contact/?area=support

This post was edited

I keep getting the " oops, we can't seem to find the page" webpage every time I click on the chat button. This has been going on since last Monday and I never had a problem accessing the chatrooms before.

This post was edited

I posted a comment on this forum thread but it seems to have been removed!!!!

This post was edited

I m sorry to hear it took a year to design the new chat room, but I agree with everyone else. BUT:The buttons are too big,you can't expand the private chat windowor minimise the general chat room,Would it have hurt to send a message to your customers rather than hide it in the forum?As it stands it is very unusable but we hope it will be sorted SOONAppreciate the hard work that went into getting away from flash player but a beta release would have been preferable. Ok OUR rant over :-)

The beta version had been up for OVER a month for users to play with AND get used to. We can't force users to try the beta and take that month to get used to it but we did offer it. The ones who took the opportunity have had an easier transition. Thanks guys, appreciate that.

This post was edited

I like the new chat room when it was mention I went to it played around with it till I got use to I use to go back and forth with the old chat room to get use to this new room I have no problems with it,,, TY TT2 for making the room better you cant please everyone if they don't like it they can go somewhere to chat, but they complaining but they still coming in the room to chat ......I have no complains but to tell you guys TY for improving the room.

This post was edited
Why chatroom dosenot work in my tablet

Does everybody know why my chatroom dosenot work in my tablet . All application are updated but I can not connect to server ,
I have this problem in my labtop also
Please help me my pals

This post was edited
RE:Why chatroom dosenot work in my tablet

For google chrome on a laptop or desktop go to: chrome://settings/content/flash then paste https://www.truenudists.com/chat.beta/ into add.

This post was edited