for those that are shaven

I was just wondering how many of you out there that shave your pubic hair and other areas let your hair grow back just to feel that fresh shaven feeling again?

I usually go hairless. I shave weekly since any sooner than that seems to have me breaking out. So I shave every week my ass and pubic hair. I basically shave everything but arms, legs, and arm pits. It has been 2 1/2 months since I have shaven my pubic hair and my ass. I have kept my pubic hair trimmed but not shaved or let it go all together.

Today I shaved finally and love that fresh shaved feeling of having no hair. It is a different feeling than when I shave weekly.

So how many of you out there let the hair grow back from time to time?

This topic was edited
RE:for those that are shaven

Shave the pubic area every time I am in the shower just takes a min. never have had a rash or burns guess I am one of the lucky ones. now the wife she would complain that it would itch for a few days. But its been about three years since I let the pubic hair grow out and it always was a smooth feeling when I trimmed it short.

This post was edited

I shave my frunt and my but 2 a mouth for the frunt 1 a mounth for my but smooth. Feels free.

This post was edited

I like the shaved feeling once in a while but don't care for the bush at all.
I prefer a close trim with my Wahl every week or so.
Leaves a clean look without the itching and stubble.
It's quick and easy with the short attachment and no unfortunate accidents.

This post was edited

I love the smooth look. I don't care too much for the red bumps and the itch lol, but smooth is cool.

This post was edited

For me its every few days and I have not gotten the red bumps for years. Shave in the shower and use a good 4-5 blade razor, I can't use the cheap ones.

This post was edited

I shave my pubic hairs every once in awhile. I not 'into' always being hairless. I mainly do it when it gets too much. I do get it shaved above , below and all around the genitalia area and farther below. Otherwise, I grew up when getting your public hairs in puberty was as important as learning about the (sexual) facts of life and what being an young male meant.

This post was edited

Now that I am smooth, I love it and shave maybe 1-2 times per week. It's summer here and I like the way it looks and feels. Not sure if I'll maintain this over winter.

This post was edited

I epilate most part of genital zone (above and below the penis). On the side I use wax stripes. The most sensitive area I shave. The epilated and waxed area is a longer time very smooth. The shaved part needs twice a week a shaving

This post was edited