RE: Things to do and not to do nude

Just remember to wear a hat, getting paint off skin is easy, getting it out of hair is quite another matter.

This post was edited

Just remember to wear a hat, getting paint off skin is easy, getting it out of hair is quite another matter.Guess my hair is oily enough and thin enough. Have never had a problem getting the paint out my hair on the head. The back of my fingers and hands can be a different story. Even so latex doesn't last very long on the body.

This post was edited

I've done nude painting (inside), and usually vacuum naked, makes doing the chores more enjoyable.

This post was edited

Don't try to rob the honey from a bee hive while nude.

This post was edited

Arc welding can light up your life 8-) ... and you don't have to worry about burning holes in your clothes... ;-)

This post was edited

Arc welding can light up your life 8-) ... and you don't have to worry about burning holes in your clothes... ;-)Grinding the weld is a little tamer, but is also an experience that I would not recommend.

This post was edited

Arc welding can light up your life 8-) ... and you don't have to worry about burning holes in your clothes... ;-)
You can blister uncovered skin this way, quickly. Whatever is exposed to the arc flash. Ask me how I know.

This post was edited

You can blister uncovered skin this way, quickly. Whatever is exposed to the arc flash. Ask me how I knowOne of my first welding jobs many years ago was done in a short sleeved shirt. Ended up with a pretty good "sunburn" on my arms, but not so bad as to blister.

This post was edited

This morning, after having coffee and before work, I grabbed my pitching wedge and hit golf balls nude in my back yard. It was really enjoyable.

This post was edited

I've done minor chainsawing nude, except for shoes and protective goggles/hearing protectors. It wasn't bad - the sawdust and chips weren't painful. I figured that if anything really bad were to happen, pants and a shirt wouldn't make much difference - the saw wouldn't even notice them.

This post was edited