RE:Getting caught driving nude.

Alfresco
Sounds like you may have given a couple of people some good stories to tell. (Nothing wrong with that, IMHO).
Stay naked!

This post was edited

AlfrescoSounds like you may have given a couple of people some good stories to tell. (Nothing wrong with that, IMHO).Stay naked!

That's how I looked at it too. I was a little surprised that I didn't get flustered. But I will be a little more mindful of traffic.

And OK, I'll stay naked, you too!

This post was edited

Almost in cop sting...they were looking for someone ready pounce and I drove through nkd as Jay bird saying oh $#!+ couple hundred times and wow close that would have been interesting explaining to wife. Ah honey kinda got stopped by police and did I mention I was driving nkd.. loves see you soon. Click phone off...lol.
Last week in a traffic jam, over 4 1/2 miles long and taking a hour to get through (because of a lane closed for no reason whatsoever) I was rear ended.

Doing 30k+ miles per year it had to happen eventually. All I did was grab my shorts out of the door pocket and my croc's from under the passenger seat. I suppose I looked odd in shorts an beach shoes during a typical British crap spring day but the main thing was that there was no damage caused.

Back in the car and shoes and shorts back off and back into the queue.

I can see how the wife wouldn't be happy about you being pulled, but these things happen. Thankfully they can no longer do random stopping in the UK. They have to have a reason.

This post was edited

Thankfully they can no longer do random stopping in the UK. They have to have a reason.
Like looking for naked drivers? :)

This post was edited

Thankfully they can no longer do random stopping in the UK. They have to have a reason.Like looking for naked drivers? :)
Only if you were playing with your self when next to a bus/coach full of children.

This post was edited

Thankfully they can no longer do random stopping in the UK. They have to have a reason.Like looking for naked drivers? :)

It's already been said before, but in many countries, and many states within the USA, being naked in the car is not illegal.

This post was edited

I will set the cruise, roll the seat back a little ways, stretch my right leg over the console into the passenger seat, and keep my left foot down by the pedals in case I need to react. And of course I do get a few glances

Sat like that I'm not surprised you get a few glances. Are you a black belt in yoga?

This post was edited

I wasn't directly caught driving naked. But got pulled over for speeding while driving naked. Had to swiftly slip my shirt on and shorts back on as I came to stop. Made my heart pound but only time happily took a speeding ticket.

This post was edited

I wasn't directly caught driving naked. But got pulled over for speeding while driving naked. Had to swiftly slip my shirt on and shorts back on as I came to stop. Made my heart pound but only time happily took a speeding ticket.

That's why naked drivers are amongst the most most legal and courteous drivers out there :D

This post was edited

Funny story and very understandable reaction. I also have loose leg shorts or sweats in arm's reach for something like that . And I will always be careful with my speed.

This post was edited