Getting caught driving nude.

Has anyone ever been caught driving nude.. pulled over by the police or been in an accident while nude? Would love to hear what happened.

This topic was edited
RE:Getting caught driving nude.

No not by the police nor from an accident. I guess I've been lucky and I make an effort to drive safely/legally when naked. I have ben caught by my neighbours, having to get out of my car still naked. I've also found myself at a manned toll booth while naked. Those booths are set high to serve trucks as well as cars so the lady in the toll booth got a good view. It didn't put her off at all.

This post was edited

While driving haven't been caught, have dark tints, so be hard to see. Now getting out of the car, think I have. When I leave my car in the front of my house, I seen my neighbors window open few times but not sure if they saw anything since it's real late. Also couple of times when putting my car in the garage, when closing it have seen cars past by.

This post was edited

Luckily I haven't bee caught, or have I been in an accident, either naked or clothed. I do about 30,000 miles per year so there is plenty of opportunity. I have had a couple of near misses, and yes I was naked for one or two of those.

I agree with Olly, driving naked does give the incentive to drive legally and courteously. For me, it also makes the driving less stressful, which I think also adds to my situational awareness.

If you were naked and in an accident while naked, the emergency services would be more concerned with taking care of you than of you being naked. That would actually make their job easier.

The only down side I could see was when one of my near misses where all three parties were equally responsible at a mini-roundabout. Had the accident happened, and all three of us had to stand arguing about it, me being there naked, in the middle of this incident, in the middle of town, would have put me at a disadvantage

This post was edited

While driving haven't been caught, have dark tints, so be hard to see. Now getting out of the car, think I have. When I leave my car in the front of my house, I seen my neighbors window open few times but not sure if they saw anything since it's real late. Also couple of times when putting my car in the garage, when closing it have seen cars past by.So, you walk out to your car naked?

Ya I do at times when it's real late. Like past 12am.

This post was edited

I think a farm tractor driver saw once when we had to pass in a single track lane by the look on his face.

This post was edited

I'll admit I actually have been stopped at a road block by police while driving naked, LOL.

It was after a party and my t-shirt was wet because someone had spilled their drink on it, so I told the officer the truth ...

I was driving naked because my clothing was wet and reeking, but I was stone cold sober.

Fortunately for me the guy behind me was blind drunk and the officer and his colleagues had their hands full, so after making me sit and sweat it out while they dealt with the drunk, he let me go with a warning...

Thats my story and every bit of it is true.

I'll remember that evening for the rest of my life, LOL

Regards

G.

This post was edited

I've often wondered about this myself. I have driven naked and often "Donald Ducking" (pantsless). I've also worn nothing but a sarong or a kilt. That's the next best thing and legal.

I have no desire to be arrested for any reason.

This post was edited

I've often wondered about this myself. I have driven naked and often "Donald Ducking" (pantsless). I've also worn nothing but a sarong or a kilt. That's the next best thing and legal.I have no desire to be arrested for any reason.

Driving naked is not illegal - generally, even in America

This post was edited

I've often wondered about this myself. I have driven naked and often "Donald Ducking" (pantsless). I've also worn nothing but a sarong or a kilt. That's the next best thing and legal.I have no desire to be arrested for any reason.Driving naked is not illegal - generally, even in America

It only becomes illegal if someone sees you. Most cities have laws on the books that y our genitals cannot be seen.

This post was edited

I have been driving nude on long trips for quite a while and I have gradually come to the gconclusion that nobody pays enough attention to other drivers to worry much about being seen.

But three weeks ago I got a bit of a surprise. I was driving nude in my compact car on the middle lane of an urban expressway, Saturday afternoon, outside temp around 40 degrees, inside the car perfectly comfortable. I have driven naked on this road many, many times and I was just paying attention to the traffic. I noticed a pick-up pass me on the right (not unusual), and then felt an odd presence when it dropped back and started passing me again very slowly. I looked over and sort of scowled, responding to what I consider to be bad driving. But then I noticed the puzzled look on the 20-something driver's face and realized that he had noticed the naked driver. I don't think he was put off by it but he certainly looked surprised. When I looked over he stared for just a moment, then passed me and before long veered off right as the highway splits into two.

Several miles further down the road an airport shuttle passed me on the left, and a guy in the middle row turned his head slowly tracking my vehicle. I guess he saw me too, based on his odd expression. I imagine this has happened other times, but I surely have not noticed it before. I always put something over my lap when buses pass me, but no longer do that for big rigs. I'll pay more attention to these other vehicles in the future.

This post was edited