Riverside Ranch

Well I have to work out of town and believe it or not the cheapest place to stay nearby is Riverside Ranch! I spoke to Dave the owner who says its pretty tame as lifestyles go, more like liberal adult nudism esp in the day time. I am booked in there thru the weekend as I have been to the resort before and liked it and at least I can run around nude in the evenings after work and have some freedom vs a motel. I am not horrified to be near the lifestyles people and he says most of the membership are still nudists. So I will have a great place to stay and check it out for you all!! Comments appreciated on this post and don't worry I don't shock easily

This topic was edited
RE: Riverside Ranch

Well, they're pretty open and direct on their website on what they're about. It'll be interesting to read your report when you get back on your experiences.

Terry

This post was edited
RE: Riverside Ranch

I know when you look at the website its pretty clear but according to Dave the majority of their nudist members stayed on. Anyhow its going to be interesting to actually see whats what as its the closest nude resort to me and it would be nice to go sometimes. And it really was cheaper than anything else within 50 miles of where I am working. Go figure!!

This post was edited
Riverside Ranch

Well I had a nice weekend at Riverside Ranch and it really is almost 100% nudist during the week. The lifestyles people are mostly visible on Friday night and Saturday, and at the Sat night couples dance. However they are very polite and discreet, and I was not bothered by them. They are more interested in the OTHER Lifestyle couples there. As for any lifestyles action, it was not visible for the most part othere than later on at the dance Sat nite, but mostly as more clothes than normal!!! I think we all need to learn to accept each other as they do at the international resorts like Hedonism and Couples, as both groups seem to peacefully co exist there. The infusion of Lifestyles people has allowed the only nudist resort near me to remain open and this is a good thing!! Any of the nudists I spoke with were not bothered by the Lifestyles people and all felt that we could co exist. After all what for the most part goes on behind closed doors is none of anyones concerns. By condemning the Lifestyles people we need to look at our own requests for tolerance from the textiles, for we too are seen as a group that goes against societies' moral codes. I quite enjoyed the child free resort atmosphere as well. So why can't we all just try to get along?!?!?!?!

This post was edited