RE:How did being 'not as endowed' make you feel first time at a nudist place?

As a teen I fell to peer pressure. In school gym class I saw other classmates pretty much endowed and of course those of who would tease us that were not. I had close friends that all were larger than me. One especially and I looked at myself almost like a freak of nature next to him. I tried to get out of taken gym when I could and never signed up for sports. I'd never ask a popular girl out in case I had a chance at lucky.After marriage I found my wife to be quite accepting of what little I had. After we got into the nudist way of life I found I was tho smaller but pretty much a norm to many others. And that maybe my friend might have been the freak of nature in my sense of things.

Pretty much the same as what I went through growing up. I have yet to attend a nudist place, but do have the same concerns as the Post creator. I am sure that it will pass with time, but being raised with all the peer pressure and judgments, it tends to stick in your mind.

This post was edited

The "endowed" also have problems. The barely concealed looks. The giggles.I had one woman walk up to me, reach out and grab hold and shake it like she was shaking hands and say,"Pleased to meet you" she let go of it and walked away amid laughter from her friends.I laughed and walked on.

I'm not quite as "endowed" as you thomas, but I noticed the looks from both men and women. Sitting by the pool, over a short period of time 3 different women walked by took a good look and said, "Nice dick" and walked on.

This post was edited

All shapes and sizes are welcome. Honestly, though, I felt like I could possibly be judged upon my attributes during our first visit. But the resort we went to for the first time made both of us forget that we weren't wearing clothes. And we forgot quite quickly.

I do think it is a concern of many; comparing themselves to others. Albeit our first visit was late in the season so a lot of retired folk were there but very few younger folk.

Now I honestly more worried about Mr. Happy wanting to make an appearance. But so far, except for one brief time in the pool, luckily that hasn't happened!

This post was edited

It never crossed my mind, I see myself as average, it was all about a new experience of being totally naked around other nudist. Taking in the awesome freedom and having fun was the driving force of getting naked, if was not about my body and I never had anyone make any comments about my endowment. I have been to many nudist gatherings and this is not an issue, nudist just enjoy the nudist lifestyle and accepts everyone as is no mater of their body type.

i agree that i never thought about size when i was nude until once when we went to st martin and took the nude cruise to another island. my wife commented about my larger size compared to the other men on the trip. i know size sometimes "changes" depending on activity (and i am not talking about sex) like running, sitting around eating lunch, getting in and out of cold water, etc. but whatever the size, the only one that has to be happy with mine is my wife.

This post was edited

I consider myself to be average at best, but I don't care. I went to my first social event last July and while it is impossible to not notice such things, nobody cares. We are there to be amongst friends who don't need the artificality of clothing. Our eyes are on our faces. I am not trying to come off as rude, but as a naturist/nudist I will say that penis size is irrelevant. Don't focus on such a trivial matter and just have fun.

I agree said very well, I'm also a grower not a shower so it doesnt matter yet when it's not obvious I look as I noticed others also look yet it's still not a sexual thing I don't get erect I just love being nude & enjoying the company....

This post was edited

I am really small when soft and cold.
Being this way when I first went skinny dipping in some cold water I really shrank up and my friends, both guys and girls commented with small laughter about how I had become like a 10 to boy.
It happened ever now and then.
I didn't like it, but it wasn't really terrible.

When I am with new nudists I become slightly self conscious, but I can't believe that as adults anyone would giggle or laugh.
I know it is obvious though

This post was edited

Nobody comments or stares. And I don't think anyone cares, really.

This post was edited