RE:How did being 'not as endowed' make you feel first time at a nudist place?

Was nervous about actually being nude in a public setting for the first time, but 15 minutes later it felt so natural. I have never experienced anyone "judging" anyone else's body in a nudist setting... and if they are then they are not a nudist. Big or small, nobody cares or even notices really.

This post was edited

If Nudists don't care or look then why does this subject keeping coming up in the Forum??

This post was edited

My size is XXXM.
Never worried I was too small, but was deathly afraid of popping a boner when nude. But one of the friends I made at the gym once gave a very nice compliment in the locker room about my penis. Quite a revelation to find my man bits are pleasant to the eye (regardless the shape of the rest of me, or my extremely average size dick). I figured if anyone else enjoyed viewing me, they probably wouldn't mind seeing me erect too. Since then I don't worry if I get a little inflated in the locker room showers. I still don't "display" if I get a little hard, but the fear is gone.

Though there are some eye popping dicks that swivel everyone's heads, most are not so noteworthy. I've never thought less of a man due to his "not as endowed" physique. Likewise, I suppose no one looks down on me for any supposed shortcomings. Does anyone beyond puberty think derisively of another man due to his naturally smaller size?

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe