How did being 'not as endowed' make you feel first time at a nudist place?

Walter w/ Q. to men of 'lesser' size. When first at a nudist place, aside from normal nervousness, did you worry because (as wwe all know) 'regular' society is about 'bigger' , that : 1. You'd feel all would be staring & judging because of that? ...and 2. You'd get laughed at? Me...I'm a self taught nudist (at home, when parents out) but with an unsure image of myself I thought it possible but once there, it was like being at home. I knew then I'd really love being a nudist. : ] )

This topic was edited
RE:How did being 'not as endowed' make you feel first time at a nudist place?

It never entered my mind.

This post was edited

Frankly, this is the dumbest question I have heard in a very long time........

This post was edited

actually a lot of guys have hangups on they're small penises just like women have hangups on they're small breast. i had a nudist friend who had a hangup about being uncut not at the nudist camp but at the Y and finally got cut. always been small but love being nude never thought about it even my first time at camp and truth be most at camp are either small or average sure have a big penis but very often one parades around erect.

This post was edited

C'mon, people - the size concern is very, very common and it's really not helpful just to excoriate a newcomer for expressing it. And to the newcomer: there may always be a few oddballs who care (there will be more of them on the internet than in real life) but the nudist community in general is pretty well indifferent to body-standards issues - too big/too small/too fat/ too thin are all comparisons with some ideal; once you're exposed to real people in a wide variety of real bodies it just stops mattering. People relate to you for the way you ACT, not the way you look. Nudism is a great way to get past body image issues, because you stop hiding the body, and your fears just aren't fulfilled.

This post was edited

I'm really rather stun that someone would make another feel unwanted because of their 'size'. If you are a true nudist, what concern is it that he is 'small' in that department. I would rather think that been overweight would be a more major concern. We have our bodies for one reason, to live in them and nothing more than that. If we're going to get hung up on size, and like one guy posted been uncut over cut, then we have our values focused on the wrong area.
Wife and I spent a nice day today at local resort we are members of. There were two individuals that were their for the first time. The female was travelling across the state and had heard we have a wonderful resort. The other was a 40s age guy, very first time he had been nude in public. He was a bit shy, understandable. By the end of the night, he was more relaxed. The single female mention to him, we don't care much about what you look like, it's you as a whole. The rest of us assured him it's the lifestyle and nothing else. Him and I talked more in private while in the hot tub and then in his mobile trailer, repeated what we'd all told him. He was concern about his image and I told him, be yourself and physical stuff will blur the more you take nudism for it. Actually I don't even remember how he looked 'there'...

This post was edited

Happibear, it is worth taking the plunge to get naked with others and if you are like most of us the self consciousness about body parts will disappear fast. Use it as an opportunity to begin to enjoy your bod as it is.

I fret more about what to wear to a clothed party than I fret about how I will look at a naked one. Of course we all think about how we present physically, but you will discover that the folks you want to socialize with don't care about penis size (or wrinkles or tummies, etc). You are self-proclaimed HAPPY, that is what to bring to the social situation.

And for goodness sake, don't subscribe to some claptrap about only looking at peoples' faces. We each have a whole body, it can be acknowledged with eyes. Yeesh.

Let us know how it goes.

This post was edited

I'm really rather stun that someone would make another feel unwanted because of their 'size'.

As someone who is concious about the size of my penis I'm not worried about someone pointing and laughing at in front of me it but I'm worried about what they're thinking and what they might say when I'm not around.

It probably sounds weird to someone who isn't worried about their size but it's like everything mental - hard to explain and not easy for someone else to understand. It's easy for you to say and think "size doesn't matter" or "nobody cares" but harder for someone like me and the OP to.

I'm not a naturist yet but want to be. While not the same situation as normal naturism, I've been naked at gay saunas and the longer I was with naked men the more relaxed I got and realised there's nothing to worry about.

This post was edited

I have to say, as someone who feels a great deal self-conscious about my body, I found that the size of my penis was not something I gave much thought to. In all honesty, I'm probably average/less than average on that scale, but I don't let it bother me because really, who cares? A brief read through some of the "introductory" topics on here will tell you that, at your normal nudist venue, you can expect to see people of all shapes and sizes, both in genitalia and overall body type. And sure enough, on my first visit to a campground, that's exactly what I saw. So for me personally, it really was a non-factor my first time out, and of course on any subsequent visits.

This post was edited

I suppose it is a fair question, but the answer is so simple - it doesn't matter. No one cares. We are often programmed to think nudity is wrong (it isn't) and I think that furthers overt awareness of something like this. Nudists and textiles come in all shapes, sizes, races, colors, etc. - those are not the things who define us as people. It's what's in the heart that counts in a person. No one should worry about something like this or feel less than whatever - among true nudists - nobody is thinking about this. You shouldn't ever let this stop you from trying social nudity (if you haven't). Nude we are all equal.

This post was edited

First time I stripped in a Nudist setting, my appearance was the least I could care about on my mind. I'd say I'm average, but that's not the point. I just focused on embracing the experience and having positive social interactions with many people there. An environment that creates insecurities about our bodies goes against the concept of Nudism when we have no control over how we were born to be. We should always be mindful of where we choose to visit and who we bring along so that everyone has the best experience they can have.

This post was edited