Edinburgh

Hi been on this site a few years now and had the odd meet but find it hard to find others around my age to hang with or events other than the swims. Anyone else know of other activities or groups available? Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:Edinburgh

Do find the same. Apart from the twice monthly swims on Sunday theres nothing really

This post was edited

I want to be a nudist and I've just posted in the Edinburgh naturists group looking for someone to ease me into it.

I'm 40 so possibly outside what you think of as around your age but I'm up for meeting in someone's house if any of you are.
My house isn't an option because I have a boyfriend and I don't think he would be up for it.

I think I would be more comfortable doing it with just men at first.

This post was edited

I never realised having my profile private would stop people messaging or finding my location by search I will have to look in to that, being a teacher I cant have my naked picture/profile so easy to view sadly

This post was edited

Have your profile private if you want its your right and if people want to know more they can simply ask you! Dont go stress yourself for others its rude people like that. That makes nudism hard and puts a lot of others off. Be yourself be free and enjoy being nude

This post was edited

I never realised having my profile private would stop people messaging or finding my location by search I will have to look in to that, being a teacher I cant have my naked picture/profile so easy to view sadly

Now that I've seen your profile after accepting your friend request I see that you like swimming. So do I and I would have sent a message to you if I had seen that before.
Understand the situation with being a teacher. Maybe you could make your photos for friends only?

This post was edited

Totally agree. Keep it private as its your right.

This post was edited

Genuine guy in Edinburgh here too
Met a few nice chaps over the last 6 years but most seem quite guarded, typical Edinburgh I guess.
Happy to meet genuine guys for a naked coffee and a chat

This post was edited

Just moved to Edinburgh would be good to meet if you fancied a chat and see if we have enough in common to do more hanging out together.

This post was edited

So I'm not in Edinburgh I am just outside in Livingston. Mist of my clients are in Edinburgh though! I am sitting in Hollyrood park at the moment (not the place for nudity unfortunately) It is a lovely day though. When I get home I will most likely get more comfortable :)

This post was edited