We are mature and finally got the nerve to be nudist

Hi, Donna and Bill here. Finally hubby has talked me into being a nudist, and just wanted to say hello to everyone. We live in North Ga but used to live in Clearwater Fl. We retired last summer, and moved here. We are hoping to meet some like minded folks. And we are so excited to be part of this with everyone. We would be nudists on weekends around our pool when we lived in Fl and we loved it. Of course it would always lead to some exciting nights. LOL

So here we are hope to meet some of you find folks real soon.

This topic was edited
RE:We are mature and finally got the nerve to be nudist

Welcome!! it truly does feel better when we are nude at home, nothing compares to the natural feeling. I am hoping to get her out this summer and meet some more like minded folks.
Hope you have a great nude day!!

This post was edited

Welcome to the fold. Make sure you go to some nudist resorts you wont regret it.

This post was edited

Welcome to the fold. Make sure you go to some nudist resorts you wont regret it.

i not been to a resort yet i will. some where warmer then the uk tho! to prude here lol

This post was edited

Welcome into the fold!
Great to hear... Cyber High Fives!
New North Georgians, hope we get to meet up with you some time!
Lee

This post was edited

I'm like many others here - retired, and with a dear wife who will occasionally get naked with me at a hot spring or naked camping in a national forest or naked hiking, but although she's been with me in years past to 4 different nudist clubs, twice for an overnight stay,, a couple of c-o beaches, and several c-o hot tub places, she's never "bought in" to social nudity as a regular, organised activity.

So... you give me a little hope.

This post was edited

Welcome Donna and Bill! I hope you find the people here as friendly and helpful as I have.

This post was edited

welcome to one of the most relaxing states to enjoy life, naturism is one of the most healthful and pleasant things that can add a little enjoyment to many other things at times. I'm a naturist farmer, well, aiming at it anyway. I've done all kinds of things but I have decided to develop a salad growing operation. Just large enough to make me a decent income while I work naked most of the time and eat what I grow for my own good health. I'm just a couple hours drive north of ya.

This post was edited

Welcome to the madness LOL. Our lifestyle is the best, I wish I could do it always.

This post was edited

Welcome to the group!

This post was edited