nude swim

hi went to my first nude swim at the weekend i really enjoyed it it was a mixed swim

This topic was edited
RE:nude swim

Awesome good for you, glad you enjoyed it

hi went to my first nude swim at the weekend i really enjoyed it it was a mixed swim

This post was edited

I swim nude in our pool whenever my wife and I are the only ones at home, and sometimes when my son is home. Not when any of us have company.
I have gone to a nude beach at times for years. It was the only beach I went to in the summer of 2017.
Definitely more enjoyable to swim without the suit.

This post was edited

When we had a pool the boys (step son and son) and I never wore a suit. It cut down on the laundry and having wet suits hanging around everywhere. Don't have a pool now, but do have a hot tub. I have a rule, no clothes of any kind in it. My girlfriend has a small pool but I haven't used it. When I do it will be nude. Can't stand wearing a suit.

This post was edited

I've been to a large number of nude swims. So many great people to meet. Made some great friends at them.

This post was edited

Nude swims are even better with your pubes shaved, it feels so much better !

This post was edited

Love swimming nude. Need to try it shaved.

This post was edited

Grandson came back for a short visit after being with his mother for 3 weeks. Have to get out a swimsuit for the first time since he left.

This post was edited

A friend at a nudist resort once told me, "swimming with trunks on is like taking a shower with socks on." So funny, I'll never forget that.

This post was edited

Swimming nude is great

This post was edited

Its the only to go for a swim for me. No towel no swimwear to dry out afterwards, Just strip off and go in .

This post was edited