RE:Sunscreen???

Yeah you need sunscreen and dont forget to reapply often!!!

This post was edited

Definitely apply the sun screen all over. If possible, try to build up some base tan before you hit the beach. Nude beach or not, cover up if you are showing signs of burning. bad sunburn is no joke.

This post was edited

Definitely sunscreen all over. What I have been doing is tanning everything to start out with for a half hour at a time and slowly building up my tan. Once I have some base I will go for more time in the sun like this weekend at Cypress Cove. Cant
Wait.

This post was edited

Definitely sunscreen all over. What I have been doing is tanning everything to start out with for a half hour at a time and slowly building up my tan. Once I have some base I will go for more time in the sun like this weekend at Cypress Cove. Cant
Wait.

This post was edited

Sunscreen is a must, especially with areas that haven't been exposed to the sun much.
The first time I sunbathed naked, I was pretty paranoid about getting burned. I was very diligent about applying sunscreen to my cock and balls--those were the last places I wanted to burn! Well, those were fine,. What got burned was my pelvis above and to the sides of my cock! Be careful with the sun, and err on the side of caution.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe