Sunscreen???

So I am a first timer. Will be visiting Haulover Beach next week in Florida.

Anticipating being fully exposed for the first time, is it advisable to put sunscreen on delicate parts so as to prevent sunburn? Do these areas ever tan up to the point where one does not have to worry so much about sun burn?

Please & thank you.

This topic was edited
RE:Sunscreen???

Do these areas ever tan up to the point where one does not have to worry so much about sun burn?Please & thank you.

It really depends on your skin type. If you have areas that can tan up enough not to have to worry about burning anymore, then those other areas will as well, once they can start getting sun on them. Then there are others who are fair skinned enough that they always burn on the more commonly exposed areas, so they will also burn on those other areas you are asking about.

So, yes you will need to put sun tan lotion all over everything until you get to the point of not burning anymore. Especially those places that may have not seen any or not much sun.

This post was edited

You do NOT want a sunburn on delicate parts, even a minor one. Trust me on this. I use spray sunscreen so that if I have to reapply in public it doesn't look awkward.

We are flying to Miami tomorrow and will be at Haulover on Thursday.

This post was edited

You should sunscreen everything....

This post was edited

Newbie here too -- went to my first public beach last week - first time outside naked in the day time (very often at night however).... Was only there for about 1.5 hours, didn't put sunscreen on because I normally don't need it for that short of a time. My chest, back, legs etc are fine... my ass however is still glowing bright red. You can see it from the space station probably -- so I would definitely put sunscreen on - everywhere! I was a little worried about other more sensitive areas so I put sunscreen on and no issues... but everywhere my trunks would normally be that didn't have sunscreen got cooked.

This post was edited

Definitely apply the sun screen all over. If possible, try to build up some base tan before you hit the beach. Nude beach or not, cover up if you are showing signs of burning. bad sunburn is no joke.

This post was edited

Definitely sunscreen all over. What I have been doing is tanning everything to start out with for a half hour at a time and slowly building up my tan. Once I have some base I will go for more time in the sun like this weekend at Cypress Cove. Cant
Wait.

This post was edited

Definitely sunscreen all over. What I have been doing is tanning everything to start out with for a half hour at a time and slowly building up my tan. Once I have some base I will go for more time in the sun like this weekend at Cypress Cove. Cant
Wait.

This post was edited

Sunscreen is a must, especially with areas that haven't been exposed to the sun much.
The first time I sunbathed naked, I was pretty paranoid about getting burned. I was very diligent about applying sunscreen to my cock and balls--those were the last places I wanted to burn! Well, those were fine,. What got burned was my pelvis above and to the sides of my cock! Be careful with the sun, and err on the side of caution.

This post was edited

Lather up! You don't want to get anything burned. Also bring a shade umbrella to help.

This post was edited