Looking for a resort and beach to take wife the firts week of April 2018

Looking for recommendations for a clothing optional resort and or a nude beach with a close hotel to the beach in the United States or Caribbeans to take the wife to the first week in April. Just need some warm sun. This winter cold weather is getting to us. Any suggestions would be great.

This topic was edited
RE:Looking for a resort and beach to take wife the firts week of April 2018

dont say whether yer in Timbuktu or the the moon. I guess the largest concentration of nude beaches and resorts in the USA is Florida, But I've only been to one resort in Tennessee. Almost went to playalinda beach in FL but it turned cold the day I had free so I didn't go.

This post was edited

Thank you I completely missed putting in the area we are interested in going to. Florida and Arizona are on the top of the list right now.

This post was edited

No nude beaches close to anywhere in AZ but Mira Vista Resort, in Tucson/Marana, is pretty nice!

Caribbean; Club Orient will be down for a couple of years but Club Fantastico is open again. It's a 6 room villa/ B & B/small hotel up the hill from Orient Beach. It's like a mini resort near Club Orient's beach. I've read that Club O has lounges and umbrellas for rent during the day and the Perch is serving drinks and BBQ.

Mexico; Hidden Beach Resort south of Cancun on the Rivera Maya. Nice place but can be pricy.

Florida; ... don't know enough about FL to give you good info. Been to Cypress Cove, it was really nice. Been to Caliente ... not exactly the G rated vibe we prefer. Don't know much about the hotels and or if there is C/O lodging close to Haulover Beach.

This post was edited

Cypress Cove in Florida is very nice. Their villas have been upgraded and remodeled. You are less than an hour and a half from Playalinda nude beach in the Titusville area. Two hours to Apollo and or blind creek nude beaches. You also have Disney World about half hour away. Daytona beach ...home of Nascar is within two hour drive also. I'm sure youll enjoy Cypress Cove.

This post was edited

AndyDi Thank you for the info was really looking forward going to Club Orient this year till it got destroyed. St Martin is mine and the wives favorite islands the Maho beach at the end of the runway is awesome and place to stop while on the island also. I will look into Club Fantastico might be something to do. also was told about a nude beach on lake havasu in Arizona haven't heard much about it though. Mexico is out wife won't go back there foe a while. thanks again for all the info.

This post was edited

of the 2 florida beaches I've been close to. Too chilly and raining to visit either one when I was there a few weeks ago. I walked out and looked at Hulover, It's in the city environment nearby but isolated enough. Payalinda is way out in more isolation next to Cape Canaveral. Both just beaches, sand and sea water. But nice to visit. I would love a tropical beach with a lot of natural native environment, but beaches are too well populated to find the wild nature I'd prefer.

This post was edited

chrisnmichelleridley Thank you for the info. Went on a cruise two years ago that stopped in Roatan was a great place went snorkeling and on the way there we passed the Fantasy Island Beach Resort witch looked like a nice place to stay also but not clothing optional. never new there was nude beaches there nice to know for future reference.

This post was edited

Newnude58 thanks was looing on line and seen Cypress Cove in Florida got good reviews. Will suggest to the wife to look at it and see what she thinks.

This post was edited

AndyDi Thank you for the info was really looking forward going to Club Orient this year till it got destroyed. St Martin is mine and the wives favorite islands the Maho beach at the end of the runway is awesome and place to stop while on the island also. I will look into Club Fantastico might be something to do. also was told about a nude beach on lake havasu in Arizona haven't heard much about it though. Mexico is out wife won't go back there foe a while. thanks again for all the info.

St. Martin/Sint Maarten was our annual vacation place for 10 years straight. I had some medical issues and we took a 3 year hiatus from visiting and then, we just could not work it out to get back into the routine. We began visiting other places and I think it became difficult to return because many of our close friends that were visiting each year with us, stopped going every year. We were planning on returning this year but Hurricane Irma took care of that.

Maho Beach and the Sunset Beach Bar ... two favs as well. We used to go with friends and get free drinks from our topless wives! Then the original owner got the business taken away and things changed. We used to refer to Maho Beach as "Sugar Donut Beach." A Sugar Donut is what the tourists looked like after being blasted by the jet wash and tumbled in the sand on the beach. I personally thought those people were idiots! :D

We've never stayed at Club Fantastico and have always wanted to take a tour and had been invited a few times by the owners but always seemed to be clued to those lounges on the beach at Club O. Looked/looks like a great place, it was just too convenient being at Club O, being naked always and just being able to walk from your unit to the water, Papagayo or The Perch. We'll await the rebuild and get there as soon as they can accommodate our reservations!

This post was edited

Santa Cruz, California has several nearby nude beaches, our favorite being Bonny Doon, and is only a dozen miles from Lupin Resort.

Aside from the beach at Club Orient ... Bonny Doon is my wife's FAVORITE nude beach! ;D

This post was edited