RE:Looking for a resort and beach to take wife the firts week of April 2018

Do any of these resorts in Florida allow a non nudist (wife) to remain clothed while I may be nude.

This post was edited

Cypress Cove is clothing optional. She is free to walk around and participate in everything while clothed except inside the pools and hottubs. You must be nude to be in them. She can be in the area clothed though.

This post was edited

Thank you for the information.

This post was edited

I am sure there are clubs in Florida that still allow a wife to remain at least partially covered while on the grounds. But most of these same clubs require complete nudity if she goes into the pool or spa. That has been my experience throughout my nude living. Of course the male (husband) is the first one to go nude. We males are always quick to sshed our clothes the first chance we get, whether at home or away.

This post was edited

In general I agree, but I do occasionally see a nude woman with a man who is not nude at the clothing optional beach.

This post was edited

Well got back April 8 from our week long vacation to California. Original plan was to hit a bunch of beaches down the California coast and to stay at a resort in Palm Springs but we never made it past Santa Monica we where just having to much of a fun time on the coast adventured around Santa Monica for a couple days doing the city stuff and Pirate's Cove nude beach a couple days what a great beach and man we thought we worked out at the gym at home and are in decent shape but after climbing down and back up from the beach we both found muscles that we haven't been exercising but still one great beach to visit. also stayed at Santa Cruz neat place the board walk and Bonny Doom nude beach was one of our favorite beaches thanks for the recommendation AndyDi for the advice to try the beach there. After we left there we stayed a night at Laguna Del Sol it was our first time at a resort and what a great place for a first time everybody at the resort was great from the people running it to the guest and members. The night we got there was a rainy day so spent time at the inside pool and hot tub and sauna they had a restaurant on the grounds with a bar and on the weekend they had a Dj at the club house we spent a lot of time dancing and drinking with new friend that night would recommend stopping by and seeing for your self. Back in Oregon stopped at Mountaindale Sun Resort and took a tour of there grounds and hope to be members of theirs soon close to home and just another great bunch of people. Thanks for all the advise from everyone Hope to go to some of the other destinations before to long.

This post was edited