RE:Looking for a resort and beach to take wife the firts week of April 2018

Santa Cruz, California has several nearby nude beaches, our favorite being Bonny Doon, and is only a dozen miles from Lupin Resort.

This post was edited

AndyDi Thank you for the info was really looking forward going to Club Orient this year till it got destroyed. St Martin is mine and the wives favorite islands the Maho beach at the end of the runway is awesome and place to stop while on the island also. I will look into Club Fantastico might be something to do. also was told about a nude beach on lake havasu in Arizona haven't heard much about it though. Mexico is out wife won't go back there foe a while. thanks again for all the info.

St. Martin/Sint Maarten was our annual vacation place for 10 years straight. I had some medical issues and we took a 3 year hiatus from visiting and then, we just could not work it out to get back into the routine. We began visiting other places and I think it became difficult to return because many of our close friends that were visiting each year with us, stopped going every year. We were planning on returning this year but Hurricane Irma took care of that.

Maho Beach and the Sunset Beach Bar ... two favs as well. We used to go with friends and get free drinks from our topless wives! Then the original owner got the business taken away and things changed. We used to refer to Maho Beach as "Sugar Donut Beach." A Sugar Donut is what the tourists looked like after being blasted by the jet wash and tumbled in the sand on the beach. I personally thought those people were idiots! :D

We've never stayed at Club Fantastico and have always wanted to take a tour and had been invited a few times by the owners but always seemed to be clued to those lounges on the beach at Club O. Looked/looks like a great place, it was just too convenient being at Club O, being naked always and just being able to walk from your unit to the water, Papagayo or The Perch. We'll await the rebuild and get there as soon as they can accommodate our reservations!

This post was edited

Santa Cruz, California has several nearby nude beaches, our favorite being Bonny Doon, and is only a dozen miles from Lupin Resort.

Aside from the beach at Club Orient ... Bonny Doon is my wife's FAVORITE nude beach! ;D

This post was edited

Do any of these resorts in Florida allow a non nudist (wife) to remain clothed while I may be nude.

This post was edited

Cypress Cove is clothing optional. She is free to walk around and participate in everything while clothed except inside the pools and hottubs. You must be nude to be in them. She can be in the area clothed though.

This post was edited

Thank you for the information.

This post was edited

I am sure there are clubs in Florida that still allow a wife to remain at least partially covered while on the grounds. But most of these same clubs require complete nudity if she goes into the pool or spa. That has been my experience throughout my nude living. Of course the male (husband) is the first one to go nude. We males are always quick to sshed our clothes the first chance we get, whether at home or away.

This post was edited

In general I agree, but I do occasionally see a nude woman with a man who is not nude at the clothing optional beach.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe