Happy Groundhog Day

I Predict a warm early spring this year.

This topic was edited
RE:Happy Groundhog Day

I suspect no self respecting ground hog poked his nose out this time. It is still hibernating weather here. But since I'm not into hibernating I have to pile on the clothes to keep warm and keep trying to get something done.

This post was edited

Yes, we still have to do our daily chores, whatever the weather may be.

This post was edited

I went outside yesterday and saw my own shadow. I'm pretty sure it means that "Winter is Going".

This post was edited

Sometimes I am lucky to get some nude time in the garden in March if there is a few warm days so I will have to just hope it will happen this year.

This post was edited

Sometimes I am lucky to get some nude time in the garden in March if there is a few warm days so I will have to just hope it will happen this year.

It will be, because I forecast a warm start to spring, and my forecasts are usually right. I predicted the cold winter we're having, 6 months ago.

This post was edited

Sometimes I am lucky to get some nude time in the garden in March if there is a few warm days so I will have to just hope it will happen this year.It will be, because I forecast a warm start to spring, and my forecasts are usually right. I predicted the cold winter we're having, 6 months ago.

I hope you are right over a warm start to the season, but in Somerset the winter so far has been mainly on the mild side with very few hard frosts which can be counted on one hand.

This post was edited