RE:Napping

If you intentionally take a nap at home, do you do it naked?I generally do.I never un-intentionally take a nap.

You never fall asleep while reading or watching TV?

This post was edited

No!

My Grandfather took an un-intentional nap and died quietly, not like the other people in the car he was driving.

This post was edited

Since I have to be clothed more than I can be nude, when naptime comes I strip down to the basics. My CPAP. As for the temperature being too cool, there are blankets.

This post was edited

i always sleep nude. so when i take a nap (a favorite weekend pastime), i always get undressed before i lay down. and, yes, blankets are essential in my house at this time of the year.

This post was edited

Because my children may come to the house unannounced with their friends and or spouses nude napping is out of the question LOL

This post was edited

Because my children may come to the house unannounced with their friends and or spouses nude napping is out of the question LOL

Even in the bedroom with the door closed?

This post was edited

During colder weather when I wear more clothes, long underwear, boots, long sleeve shirts, etc. then no I do not take all that off to take a nap. I don't want to go through taking all that off and then putting it all back on for an hour or less of a nap. If it is warmer weather and I am only wearing shorts and slip on shoes or flip flops, then yes, I will remove that to take a nap, as it's not that big of a deal to take off and put back on.

This post was edited

minimalist75
my house why do I have to go hide if I want to take a nap? I take a nap in the living room.

This post was edited

Most of the time I'm in my night shirt with nothing else on and hangs down to above my knees. So if I fall asleep who cares, hehe

This post was edited

I am usually napping naked in the living room. If someone visits us surprisingly, he has to accept me as I am: namely naked. Otherwise, I do not wear anything or shorts depending on the visit.

This post was edited